Association Challenge 2007

Hey All,
I would thank everyone for great Association Challenge 2007. To Peter and his team at Bundaberg well done, also to Andrew and Totalbowling for posting live scores and keeping everyone at Bundy well informed.

Also CONGRATULATIONS to Gold Coast for winning this year. Also Drewy and the Caboolture Mens team awesome bowling fella's it was a pleasure to watch. And to Kellie and Gold Coast Womens team, well once again you proved unbeatable and maybe you could show Men what to do next year;)

And one more thing, I would to thank Nathan Stein and Dale Warren along with myself and everyone else (you know who you are) behind the scenes for organising the Association trip for Rocky this year! Well done guys.

Gday all,
I'd like to say how much fun the weekend was, and also being my first year in the association challenge i look forward to many more in the future. Made lots of new friends, and had many awesome times with opposing teams ( Gold Coast :D :D )
Yeh the lanes were quite tough, even for us locals, so it gave the whole competition the extra greatness. Bundy Bowl did such a great job and also BIG thumbs up to the dinner organisers- Beautiful meal!!! :)
Congrats to all teams and individuals who made top placings.
One last thing, im just wondering how Brian Looby's shoulder is.
Anyways, see you all soon hopefully,

Adam( KING OF BROOKY's );)

i bring Brooky's back :p

Well good luck you'll need it with the team they've got hey if you need some legs broken give us a call lol:D
What happened to the brizzy guys this year on paper they were one of best teams so does that mean steve your playin for ipswich again and tony caboolture next year lol

yeh i know ey. very tough to get in the team. haha yeh tru i mite have to rely on some broken legs :D

For me Star, I will be with Brissy for awhile. Especially that 2008 will be at MY house, Aspley 10pin Bowl.

Brissy did look good on paper but about half an hour after the odds went out everything went down hill. :confused:

Oh well thats bowling,

JESTER

Gday all,
One last thing, im just wondering how Brian Looby's shoulder is.

Just got a message from Brian...it appears he has done a rotator cuff and will be out for about 4 weeks.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery mate

Just got a message from Brian...it appears he has done a rotator cuff and will be out for about 4 weeks.

Get well soon Looby…:wheelchair:

I didn’t think you injured it bowling…:romp_69l:

I told you rooming with Dale was no good for you, but I didn’t think you would do your shoulder…:busted2:

Brissy did look good on paper but about half an hour after the odds went out everything went down hill. :confused:
Oh well thats bowling,
[F]JESTER[/FONT]

lol, maybe Tony but the odds have only been done for 1 year, what about the other 14:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I would say sitting out our only left hander 6 out of the 8 games on the first day was a decisive factor:( :(

geez sorry to hear that Brian, take care in recovery and come back better and stronger

even more reason to redeem yourself at asply surely your not going to let hamster take your kings knight title off you :confused:

Nobody can take away Hammer's fine achievement at Caboolture in '05.

But i wouldn't be surprised at all if a couple of men and women did get added to the list in 2008.

Take it easy ALL-STAR LOOBY-LU and get better.

hamster

I gather that most of the Brisbane problems arose from the line-ups.
From a Gold Coast point of view we were delighted with the Bris line-ups..
:D :D :D

I gather that most of the Brisbane problems arose from the line-ups.
From a Gold Coast point of view we were delighted with the Bris line-ups..
:D :D :D

Except one Mr. Shinnie...!

The last day against Caboolture they left out what i thought were there 2 strongest players against the leading team...Go figure...Even Caboolture were happy with that decision…:confused: :confused:

Except one Mr. Shinnie...!
The last day against Caboolture they left out what i thought were there 2 strongest players against the leading team...Go figure...Even Caboolture were happy with that decision…:confused: :confused:

Lol, yeah it suprised me as well

Back
Top Bottom