Track AnimaL Untamed!!

S

shaky

hey every1...just wanted to know if any1 has the new Animal Untamed from Track....n if so how have they found it so far reaction wise..have looked on the track website but would like to know personall views..from any1. :wink:

it arrives in Australia in a few weeks, i'll get back to you and post a review. A mutant core in a reactive shell, bring it on!

hi george..yeah im gettin min in a few weeks..thats when its arriving in bahrain as well...so are you comin out for the bahrain open this year?...btw..my name is yousif falah..dunno if u remember me....? :shock: .....let me know if ur comin out yeah.. tc

Yousef

I am pretty sure your the 6ft+ guy who has a swing over his head and whacks it up. If your the guy who won the youth section in Bahrain in 2003, you can play!

As for Bahrain this year, it does not co-incide with any other events and based on how the left played last year, I won't be attending. Qatar still a chance though as long as it doens't clash with the British open in September.

I'll keep you posted, let me know how the Untamed goes!

G

yeah ur rite.....good description :D .... yeah the bahrain open's dates was originally decided on to coincide with the Qatar Open like last year..but for some reason they changed the Qatar Open to December :x ... it would have been nice for u guys to come out....keep me posted if any1 does decide to...

N bout the ball..i will keep u posted....the last four balls ive bought r track...theyre amazing...so i think im stickin to them from now on n cant wait to get my hands on the UNTAMED...

bye for now :!:

sorry George.....i meant to say they postponed the Qatar Open till September not December..... #-o :D

Back
Top Bottom