AMF Junior Sheild

haha northcote teams are a secret!!!! hahaha.... lol.. jkn.. neway... less then 2 weekkkss!!! hahaha

love the "fatty pumba"
thanx flick :) (yess im not deff)

Love always, Emileigh
xoxox

With under a week to go, i was wondering if teams have finalised thier boys and girls captains and if so who they are gonna be for each team?

And good luck to everyone bowling, should be heaps of fun next weekend

bloody vics.. cant spell 'shield'.. haha jks.. dont hate me!

im gonna go with good luck to everyone bowling.. even though i have no idea.. but em is bowling.. so GO EM! :)

Ey guys,
Keon Parks captains are Jess Lawrence for the girls and Drew Layton for the guys. Good luck 2 all for the weekend and hig scorein.
GO PARKERS

Cheers
Feliciyti Murphy

:p Hey Guys,:p
Only 5 Days away... Gosh So lil time...
Just Like to say a quick good luck to sum ppl.
Good Luck 2: All Of the HIGHPOINT TEAM!!!!!!!!!!
Felicity Murphy ( Keon )
Jess Lawrence ( Keon )
Bec Mueller ( Sunshine )
James Margariti ( Sunshine )
Andrew Mead ( Sunshine )
Muh cant be bothered..
GOOD LUCK TO EVERY1
Thats betta
See you all there and I'll love to see high scores
Bye Bye Brodles

Thanks Brodie and good luck to you as well and to everyone else bowling and finally, keep having fun this weekend.

Cya all bright and early Saturday morning in Frankston. Catchya Bec.

Hey.. one long day over and done with..... anyone know da standings for the girls/boys/combined and the top 5 averages soo far for boys and girls?
anyways cya alll bright and early again tomorrow

*CaZaLiNe.C* said:
Hey.. one long day over and done with..... anyone know da standings for the girls/boys/combined and the top 5 averages soo far for boys and girls?
anyways cya alll bright and early again tomorrow

Can any one give us stats.?

Ey guys,
Well now that shield is over i want 2 say congrats 2 everyone that bowled u all bowled really well. A special congrats 2 KEON PARK girls for winnin for the 5th yr in a row, BORONIA boys for winnin this yr and 2 both boys and girls from BORONIA for winnin over all. I would also like 2 say a special congrats 2 Jess Lawrence, Em Robertson, Bec Whiting, Bec Mueller, Carolin Chang, Ash Stace, Drew Layton and Stefan Bartlett for makin the all stars team for 2005. Congrats guys u all bowled really well. Oh also a special congrats 2 Jesse Ayres u bowled like a champ over the weekend babe. Keep it up and hope 2 see u in the highpoint team next yr. So once again congrats 2 everyone and great bowlin.

GO PARKERS. The girls r unstoppable.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Hey Junior Shield 05 is over and was realli good... a shout out to all da ppl dat made da all star teams.... u bowled realli well... i was realli surprised being top all star for da girls... but everyone bowled realli realli well...well done to the keon park girls, boronia boys and combined team for winning in da end.... great weekend of bowling n hope to see everyone next year. special congrates to my sis (not by blood :p)bec whiting for making all stars...anyways all in all a gr8 weekend spent bowling

Hey

Congrats to everyone. Congrats to Boronia boys u guys bowled so awesome this weekend and deserved to win the shield. Also to the Keon Park girls u girls have done so well in the past 3 or 4 yrs. To everyone who made all stars. to my sister caz u rok. Farewell to all the people who have aged out and i hope u do well in adults/youth.
Also to my team mates you did really well considering we had a pretty young team. And Em i hope you had a great Junior Shield and hope you had fun.
Go Boronia

bec whiting

Hey all,
Well shield is over... it was a great weekend and i saw lots of high scores... anyways. massive congrats to all the ppl who made all stars you bowled so well...

Also a massive congrats to my home girl Bec Mueller u bowled great...
And a massive congrats to my lil bro jesse. YOU BOWLED LIKE A CHAMP MATE...

And yeah great job to keon and boronia.. u bowled AWESOMELY!!!

anyways chat to you soon BRODI

Very proud of you too Brods. You bowled so well. Next year, I forsee that you are gonna beat me.

Love ya lots, Bec

:D Hey :D

Geez bec im glad you for see that... lol
I mean i did alright... i think a 185 avg so yeah thats good...
Anways SUNSHINE HERE I CUM...

Yeah i think im goin into sunshine next yr... YAY

Bye bye

HAHAHA...
I no bec im loved every were...
JOKE!!! nah i hope i do get in at sunshine...
but i have alot of ppl to beat but yeah i can do it...
Love ya bec

Back
Top Bottom