AMF Junior Sheild

there has been alot of confusion with the date of junior shield this year! we actually had this discussion last week at work. I do believe that we deducted that it is the 1st weekend in december! last year was the 1st weekend as was (i believe) the year before! other centres that we talked to also believed it to be the 1st weekend! i will check tomorrow at work possibly even with regional if i can and hopefully this can be worked out

Oh Tasha
The last 3 years my sis has been bowlin it as always on the first weekend in december.
So y would they change it now and put it on the same weekend as a national tournament.

Flick

It has been confirmed. Junior Shield will be on the 2nd weekend in december. the 10th and 11th. I have no idea why they changed it but they did and so everyone will have to deal with it the way it is.
Sorry Flick!

hey flick.. i have been bowling shield for 5 years and am pretty sure its always been the same weekend as brunswick so they havent changed anything thats just the way it all falls into line

I bowled junior shield for 3 years (2002,2003 and 2004) and in those years it was the first weekend in decemebr because i have always been away on the second weekend of december and was always able to bowl.

It doesn't matter who is right is who is wrong, it was just a question about why it has been done because it being done might every well cost centres bowlers. And junior shield is a great thing to bowl in.

Hey guy

i know last year they werent meant to hold it on the second weekend of december but they changed it cause there was a lot bowling brunswick youth
maybe they could change it this year as well, cause a lot of people might want to bowl brunswick youth maybe someone can talk to the people that sets the dates

thanks
bec :p

Its cool *rising*star* i just dont get y they have changed it.
But i guess we will have 2 deal wif it.
Thanx *rising*star*.

Flick

Hey All,
The reason it was changed last yr was becoz of NORTHCOTE Championships..

And it was Confirmed with all centres today that it will b held on the 2nd weekend in december...

The 10th and the 11th

Ok all hope to see you there...

lol... i remember the confusion of what weekend it would be last year as well!!
None the less... good luck to everyone bowling.. of course Keon Park! ;) Let Jess lead the way and you'll all have a great time!

Good Luck Guys

Since i started bowling junior shield always on the first weekend of december and now it has changed i will not be coaching the forest hill boys as i prefer to bowl in the brunswicl youth cup which is on the same weekend so i will not be attending this yr all bowl and good luck to keon park even though i don't bowl there bout for the girls it's keon park and for the boys it would have to be boronia for sure.

laterz chris

Since i started bowling junior shield always on the first weekend of december and now it has changed i will not be coaching the forest hill boys as i prefer to bowl in the brunswick youth cup which is on the same weekend so i will not be attending this yr. bowl well to evereyone that is bowling in it and good luck to keon park even though i don't bowl there. For the title i will say keon park girls and for the boys it would have to be boronia for sure.

laterz chris

KnuckleHead said:
Since i started bowling junior shield always on the first weekend of december and now it has changed i will not be coaching the forest hill boys as i prefer to bowl in the brunswick youth cup which is on the same weekend so i will not be attending this yr. bowl well to evereyone that is bowling in it and good luck to keon park even though i don't bowl there. For the title i will say keon park girls and for the boys it would have to be boronia for sure.

laterz chris

I always thought it was the 2nd week of December except for last year where it was changed to avoid a clash with Brunswick Yth?? I may be wrong however!... Good luck to all teams this year. Hope to hear of some high scores!

CR

Well hey guyz,
How cares when it is. I just dont get y the would but it on that weekend. but i guess we will have 2 deal wif it.

See u all then.
Thanx
Flick

Well hey guyz,
Who cares when it is. I just dont get y the would but it on that weekend. but i guess we will have 2 deal wif it.

See u all then.
Thanx
Flick

xxx

Well this 1 is a bore, So i thought i would say sumfin...

LOL GO POINTERS...

And Jesse I hope you bowl really well matey...

And to the rest of the teams GOOD LUCK...

Hey Pplz,
Forest hills have had there try outs but i dont know the boys and not all the girslz but i could find out for you :cool:

hey i posted this in the vic forum but incase people dont look there.
Its the moorabbin team, we only have 6 girls at the moment but will have a 7th soon.

Boys:
Nick Mills
Matt Ingram
Brandon Blood
Matt Higgins
Trent - Dont know last name
Mitchell Whitbread
Sam Dougherty
Res: Jason - Dont know last name.

Girls:
Natarsha Vella
Claire Phillips
Shelly Judd
Nicole Boldstein
Anita Linnard
Patricia Linnard

Sorry if any name are spelt wrong.
Congrats to everyone that made it, and good luck to all at sheild!

Tarsha :D :D

Ashie K said:
Hey Pplz,
Forest hills have had there try outs but i dont know the boys and not all the girslz but i could find out for you :cool:

If you look on the first page u find that I have already added them and who is in team.

Chris

Hey Chris,
Ive just looked on the first page and the teams arnt there so maybe u should post a new one up.

Flicky

Back
Top Bottom