AMF Junior Sheild

LiTtLe_PrInCeZz

~ AUNTY FLICK MAN ~
Hey guyz,
We were just wonderin who has started there Junior Sheild roll offs & who has there teams.
If anyone does can they please post them on here.

Thanks heaps.
:angel Flick :angel

ummmmmm i am a highpoint bowler and we are starteding our roll off in august sometime but i will let u all know when we have our team

matt whiting

As far as I know, Dandenong already has completed qualifying and is well into team practices, but not too sure.

Sunshine hasn't done anything to approach qualifying yet. Hopefully something will be organised in the next few weeks (preferably this week)

As soon as the team has been decided, I will let ya all know. Should be same as last year though, minus 4 (I think).

Catchya Bec (aka Moosie)

Forest Hill has started theres and there won't be much difference in the girls team but they boys have lost 5 including myself and 2 of them will be on schoolies so they won't be bowling. will post when they are complete.

ok junior shield try outs for highpoint and chadstone are this sunday same day as the werribee junior cup so i beleive a few people had to make a choose which one they wont to bowl i will give you guys the highpoint team sunday arvo

cheers

matt whiting

hi well today we had the highpoint junior shilrd roll off today and i will tell u the boys team cause i dont know who made the girls team

jesse ayres
brodie ayres (co-captain)
matt whiting
ben malkiewicz
phillip donald ( co-captain)
rory gula
daniel cockerall
chris pratt(reserve)
ben burke(reserve

ok well that is the boys team see u all at jrn shield

matt whiting

Hey,
Can u plz post the girls team. Thanx

I will post the Keon Park ones later 2 nite or 2morra.

:angel: Flick :angel:

Here is Keon Parks.

Girlz:
Jessica Johnston
Jessica Lawrence captian.
Felicity Murphy
Marisha Virtue
Anne Marie Godfrey vice captian
Sarah House
Sarah Gray

Boyz:
Drew Layton captian
Ashely Stace vice captian
Troy Hocking
Adrian Dennis
Chris Virtue
Nathaniel Muir
Ciaran Murray

Well done 2 everyone that made the teams this year.

Hey All,
This is the list for HIGHPOINT... boys and girls...

Boys:

1. Jesse Ayres <--- Bowled like a CHAMP and im so proud...
2. Brodie Ayres ( Captain )
3. Matt Whiting
4. Ben Malkiewicz
5. Phillip Donald ( Captain )
6. Rory Gula
7. Daniel Cockerall
RESERVE
Chris Pratt
Ben Burke..

I would just like to say as 1 of the Boys CAPTAINS that i am so proud of all the boys and wish them all the best for the 2 days.

GIRLS.

1. Megan Hogg ( Captain )
2. Bri-annon Moller
3. Emma Pratt
4. Jess. Sorry dont no her last name.
5. Rebecca Forder
6. Kate. Sorry dont her last name either
7. Sally Gilbert
RESERVE
Kahliah Moller

I would like to say aswell that i am also proud of all the girls aswell and hope u also do well on the weekend of shield

Bye all talk soon BRODIE

Hey Guyz,
I would like 2 say a huge well done 2 Brodie & Jesse Ayres.
Congrats Brodz on gettin captain.
And Jess u bowled like a champ.
Cant wait 2 see u at Sheild on the 3RD and 4TH of December.
Well done once again.

Hey

isnt shield on the 10th and 11th of december cause i thought it was the same weekend as brunswick youth cup or have they changed i cause of that

let me know
bec whiting :D

hey little princess it has been changed to the second week of december sorry to prove u wrong but it is the 10th and 11th of decemebr u can show up a week early if u want lol

Hey Pplz,
Junior Shield is the 10th and the 11th of dec...
Sorri flick to prove ya wrong but it is have fun all

Brodie

Can some one please explain to me way after all these years of junior shield being the first weekend in december they have changed it to be on the same weekend as a national tournament????

Do they not think that junior shield bowler's will bowl this tournament and if i remember rightly they were going to do the same thing last year and people said then that they would pull out of their centre teams to bowl Brunswick Youth.

I just don't see the point or the sense of holding it on the same weekend :(

Im sorry guyz but i have 2 agree wif eeyore y would they put it on the same week end as a national tournament when some people will more then likely want 2 bowl in that tournament.
And y wouldnt our manger say somthin on sunday at the meetin we had.
If it has been changed i will find out ether 2morra or Thursday.
Brodie u know me well enogh 2 noe that i dont care if i get proved wrong u have known me 4 how long now?

Flick

Back
Top Bottom