AFL Grand Final

• Thread starter brisbanebowlingsupplies
  • Start date
Power Penguin said:
Port are going all the way this year mate, we need to beat the cows, i mean crows tomorrow to secure top spot on the ladder and then we will be cruising!!!!

And thats really helped them the last 2 years hasn't it :)

And mentioning those Kangaroos .. can anyone say FLOGGED by the Lions !!!

I think you would have to be brave to go against the Lions this year (again). The only team I can see beating them during the finals is Sydney.

oh essendon have got it sealed! they are going to win hands down!!! lol i wish!!!!!!

i'd say it's brisbane once again..

Yeah go essendon!!
I would love it if they won but yeah i doubt they will. :(

But i hope Brisbane dont win it, i'm thinking St Kilda or Port Adelaide :?

Amy :wink:

Rowdy said:
oh essendon have got it sealed! they are going to win hands down!!! lol i wish!!!!!!

i'd say it's brisbane once again..

Jess go away LOL! unless you are planning on say go the power! :D

ha ha

Brisbane V's Port Grandfinal, unless Geelong can knock Brisbane off in a few weeks time.
Geelong will beat the winner out of Bombers and Demons.
Brisbane will beat St Kilda again.
St Kilda will beat winner out of Sydney - West Coast
Port will beat St Kilda at AAmi

Lions Port Grandfinal.. Would this be the first Grandfinal without a Victorian team?? :?:

As much as I like St Kilda I highly doubt they will beat West Coast or Sydney! ..

spoon said:
Brisbane V's Port Grandfinal, unless Geelong can knock Brisbane off in a few weeks time.
Geelong will beat the winner out of Bombers and Demons.
Brisbane will beat St Kilda again.
St Kilda will beat winner out of Sydney - West Coast
Port will beat St Kilda at AAmi

Lions Port Grandfinal.. Would this be the first Grandfinal without a Victorian team?? :?:

how do you figure that?

if the eagles play as well as they have been, then they will make it to the grand final. But I dont think Brisbane will make it, I'm hoping either the demons or st kilda make it, so the eagles have someone easy to beat.

Swans will beat West Coast at Telstra Stadium Saturday night, well I hope they do anyway :lol: :p

I am tipping a Port V's Lions Grandfinal.

IF West Coast get past Sydney, St Kilda will beat them in Melbourne the following week. If some how, they manage to beat St Kilda which I doubt, Port will crunch them at home.
If Saints make it to AAMI, they have no hope winning away from Melbourne.

Go the Swans :twisted: :twisted:

Murderdoll said:
if the eagles play as well as they have been, then they will make it to the grand final. But I dont think Brisbane will make it, I'm hoping either the demons or st kilda make it, so the eagles have someone easy to beat.

HAHAHA eagles have been playing good?? NEWS TO ME. still back to round one of finals. Brisbane to SMASH st kilda. Bombers v Melbourne. bombers to win. only just. West coast v sydeny @ Telstra stadium. well cant back againest the swans in sydney. power v cats, cats to win cause port will once again LOSE CAUSE they cant play finals footy. they are weak. haha. dont cry now kelly!! :p

Ash

P.S. GO U BOMBERS. :twisted: but LIONS 4 in a row

Peanut said:
power v cats, cats to win cause port will once again LOSE CAUSE they cant play finals footy. they are weak. haha. dont cry now kelly!! :p

Ash

Geez ash you really want a butt kickin when I see ya mate ha ha, jokes.
Lets classify some things mate:
A- Kelly does not cry about footy!
B- Port will beat the cats
C- Port will get further that you all think this footy finals!

Ha Ha
Catcha on the weekend mate!

Regular season form means jack when it comes to finals.

Prime example --- PORT POWERless hehhehehehehee :p :twisted: :p

hey
the swans all the way!!!
the swans vs the lions in the grand final!!
the swans
:) marsh :)

Well with 2 games gone in this years finals. What can I say, I don’t know even why the saint even turned up to the gabba cause they got there behinds SMASHED. Loins were 100 points up in the 4th term AND won by a HUGE 80 points. Today The mighty DONS (bombers) were almost over taken by the demons. The bombers were just too good in the 2nd with 6 goals BUT with the demons kicking 7 unanswered in the third this was going to be a great final term. WAS IT WHAT. Going goal 4 goal until the bombers coming out 5 point winners. 2Night match will be another close game and 2morrow, Will port win 2morrow? Or will they have to go the hard way to get into the grand final? We will find out 2morrow!!

I will be commenting on the other 2 games 2morrow night

GO U BOMBERS :twisted:

Ash

:D
You guys are all sissies, Melb will win
Cause they are the next god

p.s i hate Shaun Akamanus or how ever you spell his name he is a toss pot

GO THE DOGGIES!!!!!!!!!
brisbane will kill it i reckon but i wouldnt be surprised to see geelong get on top....

Back
Top Bottom