AFL Grand Final

• Thread starter brisbanebowlingsupplies
  • Start date
B

brisbanebowlingsupplies

Who do you think will win this years AFL Grand Final???
Saints, Brisbane, Port, Melb, Geelong, Kangas, Freo, West Coast, Sydney or Essendon.

Howdy Doody!

I'm sorry but I can't go past Brisbane.........I want 4 premierships!!

:D

Kyles

Geelong to defaet Port by a small margin.

Lions starting to show cracks with other teams finally starting to work them out.

Rob

Im hoping for an all West Aussie final, Dockers v Eagles, played infront of an empty MCG, to force the AFL to move the finals away from the MCG to the home ground of the highest placed team,

Imagine, if there was little or no turnout at the Grand Final because the two team involved were from the same state.

sorry guys but i think dockers can even make the finals.
Anyway
Im thinking Loins and Bombers or The Demons. Cause the Power WILL CHOCK AGAIN hahaha. :p
Loins To Win 4 IN A ROW

that my view. cyas around ASH

P.S. if 2 NON- vic teams made the Grand Final. it would still be a sell out.

Im hoping the Dockers make the grand final. As for winning it I'm goin with either west coast, or st kilda

but in a wonderland, go the MIGHTY DOCKERS

Kelmscott Bowl said:
Im hoping for an all West Aussie final, Dockers v Eagles, played infront of an empty MCG, to force the AFL to move the finals away from the MCG to the home ground of the highest placed team,

Imagine, if there was little or no turnout at the Grand Final because the two team involved were from the same state.

That'd be a great day - I'd actually get some gardening done.
You couldn't hold a Grand Final in Perth until the day they demolish Subi and the WACA and build something that could at least hold 65,000 IMHO.

They'd still get more at the G anyway, because most of the time competing clubs members only get a small slice of the ticket allocation, the rest go to the scroungers and freebies and everyone else bar the supporters of the teams actually playing - that's probably why AFL Grannies are flat atmospheres these days.

I agree though about other finals - that MCC contract is unfair to other teams who've earned the right to host a final.

I'm tipping the Lions against the Saints in the big one - wouldn't surprise to see the Eagles go close to making it too.

ILL BE HAPPIEST IF LIONS DONT WIN AGAIN THIS YEAR!!!! IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE THE SAINTS WIN IT, SINCE MY TEAM ISNT GOING ANYWHERE THIS YEAR...

GO VICS!!!!

IT DOESNT MATTER WHO PLAYS IN THE GRAND FINAL THIS YEAR, IT WILL STILL BE IMPOSSIBLE AS ALWAYS TO GET SEATS. ALL THE CORPORATE HOT SHOTS AND RADIO STATIONS GET MORE SEATS THEN THE CLUB MEMBERS. THATS THE BIGGEST ISSUE.... YOUR TEAM MAKES THE FINAL AND YOU CANT EVEN GO AND SEE THEM. ITS TURNING FROM AN AUSSIE SPORT TO A RICH MANS GAME!!

AS TO AN INTERSTATE GRAND FINAL? ITS A TOUGH ISSUE, BUT IF 2 TEAMS THAT ARE FROM THE SAME STATE ARE PLAYING (AND THIER STADIUM WOULD HOLD ENOUGH PEOPLE) THEN I SUPPOSE ITS ONLY FAIR, BUT WHAT IF SAY ADELAIDE PLAY BRISBANE? OR WEST COAST PLAY PORT? THE TEAMS WILL BE FIGHTING PRETTY HARD FOR THE HOME GAME. AT LEAST AT THE G BOTH TEAMS GET THE SHIT END OF THE STICK HAHAHAHA

Well being a kangaroos supporter,i would dearly love to see them in a grand final,though realisticly it will probably be a melbourne port adelaide grand final,but there are some dark horses there as well,brisbane has a chance,but i think there run has come to a end.

BRISBANE LIONS OF COURSE!!!!!

We may have not looked the best this year in some games but when it comes time for finals the boys will be back in town to kick some southern butt. Saints have had their run at the top and now they will tumble back to earth. As for Port Adelaide, they have finished either on top or near the top and come finals time they will choke as they normally do. Will most likely be a Brisbane Lions - Melbourne Demons Grand Final.

GO THE LIONS - LETS MAKE IT 4

Seeing the Mighty Blues aren't going to make it this year :(

I don't really mind who makes the final... just want to see a West Aussie team LOSE in Melbourne :D

Especially as SPC is on the first week of the AFL finals... such would be a dream come true! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

kelly kelly kelly , you know that Port won't win a major grand final coz there is always a POWER CUT come September for them and they choke anyway :lol: :wink:

Since my beloved Blues are not there , I am hoping that it is a saint Kilda and geelong grandfinal , where the saints will beat the cats hands down!!! :D :lol: ( sorry Adrian )

Tash said:
kelly kelly kelly , you know that Port won't win a major grand final coz there is always a POWER CUT come September for them and they choke anyway :lol: :wink:

Tash Tash Tash Tash Tash, Port are going all the way this year mate, we need to beat the cows, i mean crows tomorrow to secure top spot on the ladder and then we will be cruising!!!! :D :D :p :p :p

and craig dont even think about posting anything about Nth Melbourne :wink:

i say watch out for West Coast .. 8 of their last nine games! Smashing Melbourne .. Their on fire! They'll have a good shot

Back
Top Bottom