300!!

BOBBA

aka "Dragohan"
A huge congratulations goes out to my best mate Jason 'Mirt' Turai on shooting his first 300 tonight at woodville. All twelve shots were smack in the pocket you really deserved it man. Good on ya hope to see a few more of them soon. Keep up the good bowling. And you won the deeds he he he!!!

Well done bro.

Cheers,

Bobba

About time Jase, its been along time coming.. Hope it was with the Extreme ;)
CONGRATS on an awesome game. Many more to come i am sure!

Well done!
Marty

well done jason heard about this at work this morning... good to see you backed it up with a 260+ game? very nicely done...

Think i might move up there and set up a tent in the carpark!!!! Good stuff from another of our young guns!!

Congrats man on getting over the line.

Hope to see a few more from ya in the near future!

Luke.

Mate!!!!!
Thats good bowling champ, make sure you leave that at Woodville when you go up to Barossa on the weekend!!!
Well bowled!

The Tav Man

I'm sure he will Tav seeing as he aint bowling Barossa but I'll be more than happy to throw one or two in his place (blocks that is!!). Anyways see everyone this weekend. By the way Mirt shot his 300 with a Storm Paradigm Passion just in case anyone is interested.
Cheers,
Bobba

Oh thats right, thats the one I sold him about a week ago......Nice going!
I couldn't bowl with it anyway.... CONGRATS MAN

Timmy

Thanks to you all for your love.
Much appreciation to my "newly titled" padawan Bobba, Prime deeds.
Thanks Kelly,
Th... no i think i was the second at woodville mongoliantreesloth,
Thanks Marty,
Thanks Chris,
Thanks Tash,
Thanks Amanda,
Thanks Alex,
Thanks Adrian,
Thanks Timmy,
Thanks Timmy again,
Thanks Luke,
Thanks Tav,
I much look forward to spreading the love with you all again with the second, lol.

Take it easy everyone.

at least it was still a storm ball jase!

nice one. its about time you started rising up again!

keep up the good work, hope to see many more great results on the board soon.

cheers
marty

Mirt you were right about it being the second. Trevor Moffat one of the seniors brigade was the first to do it since the re-open but still a top effort on your part. Keep up the good work.

Call me Daddio, Call me Foggy just don't call me late for a Paley

Back
Top Bottom