OMFG!!! He's done it again....

ms

is retired...
I have just heard from a VERY reliable source, that Mr Jason 'MIRT' Turai, has done it again...

This guy is a machine down at Woodville atm..

Not sure about his first 2 games, But he has shot ANOTHER 300 again tonight in the 3rd game..

Awesome effort Jase, it was within the 2.8 weeks that Rennie predicted ;)

Congrats again Jason... MASSIVE shooting atm..

Cheers!
Marty

ps - i bet there will b another one in the next 8 weeks.. rofl.. lets see if you can wait THAT long ;)

WOW!!!
Another one in as many weeks. Well done Jase!

Well done again Jase. Saved it till the last game this week for the pot game.

Answer to Martina's question, 224,259,300. for a 783 series. Definitely better than the 603, 2 weeks ago.

Well done Mirtus, felt like I bowled it with you! I really need to work on my game tho - bowling after you is kinda embarrassing!
you're amazing to watch burrrrdy
:popcorn:

new prediction....... within 14 days (no pressure)

i look forward for his performance in State master this weekend, just to show it to others, the 300 game is not part of the adult bumper bowling. (easy league conditions)
^_^

Well done Mirt 'twas a fantastic night of bowling could have easily been back to back 300's but meh...maybe next time hey!! Keep up the great bowling and despite my relapse I'll try and get back up there with ya!!

Cheers,
Bobba

whooopachhhhhh (sound of whip cracking he he he)

ANOTHER ONE????

"Told ya u sold the wrong ball Timmy!!"

That's bluddy fantastic Mirt. Heartfelt Congratulations. Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.

Cheers mate, see ya at the weekend

Mirtus!!!!
Your hot man!!!! Sorry i wasn't there to see it, but no doubt ill be there in 14 days for the next one....hehe
Best birthday present i ever bought....woohoo!!
:rocol:
Udder

Jason,
What can I say. It was another well deserved achievement. Well bowled and fanstastic to watch.
Congratulations!!!!
Amanda

Back
Top Bottom