The big man has FINALLY done it!!

I'd still like to plead that it is not my first year of Rachuig so Captain's pleasure shalt not apply lol!!!

We will see who has the last say on that one dion... :p

back to the topic... well done bobba!

you do realise how funny it will look if you all chant Tanky Poo to this huge Tank of a guy!

I love it he he he he - I may get cursed later, but meanwhile - goin along for the ride and lovin it!

:waterskiing:

TANKY Poo lmao... i like it.. well done mate showed the rest of SA Why u are in the Rachuig Team!!

TANKY Poo, for a chant... have to think one up haha

Ash

Thanks for everyone's kind words it has been about bloody time I threw one and now that I have it feels bloody awesome!! Just capped off a great 2 weeks for me starting with 299 then turning 21 then throwing 2 x 276 then making Rachuig and finally 300 I couldn't have asked for a better script me thinks!! So once again thank you to all!!

And now to that other matter of Tanky Poo lets clear up some facts. Fact 1: So far Rennie is the only LIVING person to get away with calling me that but don't let that dishearten anyone feel free to try and we'll see how far ye get ha ha!! Fact 2: I may be the Rookie in terms of bowling Rachuig but I am by no means the youngest that leaves Dion sorry mate!! Fact 3: Should anyone contest Fact 2 there is always the point I'm bigger than the lot of you!! Ha ha ha!!

Cheers,
Bobba

So how come I got away with it last night?
:p :p :p :p :p

The Captains Pleasure clause make no mention of age, so you have no escape clause there, altho' I must admit if it comes down to a straight fight (or any other for that matter) Dion may well be in trouble.

That's very funny :kicking: I'm still standing as well. You know what they say "the bigger you are the harder you fall". Bring it on big fella.:argue: :wedgie: :pokey: :wtf1: :starwars: :weight_lift: :gunsmilie: :kicking: :stretcher:

Caught me in a good mood last night but that could change next week you never know!!

Maybe I should have been more specific edit: Rennie is the only LIVING person to get away with calling me that on a regular basis thus far.

Is that better??

Cheers,
Bobba

P.s Brenton like I said last night I've taken a leaf out of Chinner's book and lined up your suitcase in October ha ha!!

P.s Brenton like I said last night I've taken a leaf out of Chinner's book and lined up your suitcase in October ha ha!!

Hmm, well it is the 20th anniversary of Chins feat of projectile vomiting......

Maybe I should hide the suitcase:confused: :confused: :confused: :sofa: :sofa:

naaaaaaaaa don't hide it Brenton :please: I'm loving hearing all the classic priceless stories from back in the 80's...... I would love to be telling my kids and grandkids ( in the future) all about that priceless moment ......;) ;) and I still love hearing it today so why not add 2007 to to the list of simply priceless memories that we can still giggle at many years down the track....:surrender: ;)

To my No. 2 son a great big congratulations big fella. It was only a matter of time.
There is the small matter of thanking the coach that got you on track, albeit you have done a mighty fine job yourself for the last couple of years. Continue to listen and learn and there will be more to follow.

If you need any help with anybody calling you that ridiculous nickname my daughter-in-law has given you, just let me know.

UJ

Back
Top Bottom