The big man has FINALLY done it!!

ms

is retired...
Its about time, but finally BOBBA has cracked the 300..

After 11 decent shots he nosed the 12th and a lucky pin knocked the 4..

CONGRATS BOBBA!

yes yes yes, it was at woodville...

This tops off an AWESOME few weeks for you..

Celebrate in style dude!

Chat ya soon
Marty
:D

Dude u are a rock star.. and from the padawan of a padawan, im sure master jedi would be proud of u bro...

Long time coming man now just gotta catch him... ohhhhh its on lol..

Marty is right it does cap off a great weekend for the big man.. much respect from the young brother here..

Peace dude :p Timmy Tran

Bobba my man!!

Awesome effort mate, you've never been far away from the big one and now you've finally done it!!

Coudn't go to a better or more deserving bloke, caps of an awesome couple of days/weeks/months :)

Catch up with ya soon mate

cheers,
paul streatfield, aka paddlepop (you know what i mean bobba)

BOBBA, congrats to the best Secretary I've never had!!! Keep up the good work, definately showing why you made the Rachuig Team on the weekend!!!

Cya Sunday

Dion

BOBBA , Finally you did it a huge congrats goes out to you !:D

and as said earlier it caps off a brilliant few weeks and an awesome weekend for you.:)

well done bobba. good to hear that 299 the other week was simply the writing on the wall. your a top bloke in top form.

peter oliver

Excellent - bowling - big fella, after being so close a couple of weeks ago - you are on fire - keep em coming :D :D :D

Dave k

Bobba, What a brillant game to watch. Congratulations once again.
I'm sure there will be more 300's in the near future.

From Amanda.

:p YAY Tanky Poo - I know you love it when I call you that in public - but hey its jus you n me here .... right!????

wonderful to watch, guess it's Danielle next and we'd better find a new family member - cos Im not sure Im up for it!!!!

Congratulations - Im sure you have more to come, now if you could just fit into a car, we'd be good he he!!

TANKY POO!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Oh dear, we will have some fun with THAT nickname at Rachuig. Thanks Rennie.

Thanks Rennie !;) :D

and Brenton , as the other 6 members have bowled Rachuig before in the mens team , I believe that Bobba is the Rookie for this year.........:groupwave:

That s partly correct. Dion, although bowling for wA last year is still a South Australian rookie, so we do, in effect, have 2 rookies.

anywho getting back to TANKY Poo whats that about. Hope he comes to bowl tonight.

Dave :woot_jump:

No, no Rennie, you have done the team a huge favour. Every rookie has to cop it one way or the other. You have merely provided the means............

No, no Rennie, you have done the team a huge favour. Every rookie has to cop it one way or the other. You have merely provided the means............

Totally agree Brenton.........but why is it that after 6 years (this my 7th )
I still cop it every year in some form or another :p ;)

captains pleasures for brenton? dion your in trouble then!

well done bobba! only a matter of time!

Back
Top Bottom