300 bowled in an AMF Centre

Cavy

I have been trying to find out what a bowler receives from AMF if they bowl a 300 in one of their centres.

First 300 bowled in December 2006 - do they receive anything

Second 300 bowled in August 2007 - AMF have been presenting bowlers with a crystal pin, but it was their first 300. If it is not the first 300, are they entitled to the crystal pin?

Hope someone can provide me with the correct information.

Heather Cunningham

Last I knew AMF would give you $100 per 300 you bowled.
Im almost certain thats what it is/was...?
It may even be a bit more for the first 300 and then $100 for every 300 after.
I really cannot remember because its changing all the time.

For my first I recieved $500 plus a stylish clock, pen and keyring [amazingly all 3 are still in good working order :eek: ].
I know they dont give that out anymore...

I have been trying to find out what a bowler receives from AMF if they bowl a 300 in one of their centres.
First 300 bowled in December 2006 - do they receive anything
Second 300 bowled in August 2007 - AMF have been presenting bowlers with a crystal pin, but it was their first 300. If it is not the first 300, are they entitled to the crystal pin?
Hope someone can provide me with the correct information.
Heather Cunningham

Hey Heather,

The last that I heard about a 300 was that the bowler receives 100 dollars and a couple of other momentos, even if it is their first one, but I'm not sure if that is still the case or not.

I haven't heard about the crystal pin before, but that sounds pretty good to me.

Anyway, hope you get the right info about that then!

Hooroo

Rowey :p

Sorry to dissapoint you all, but you now all you get is the Crystal Pin. I bowled one back in August at an AMF Centre, And i was told last week after asking if we still got the $100, that no, there is no longer any money paid for bowling 300 at an AMF centre, but just the crystal pin.

Sorry to dissapoint you all, but you now all you get is the Crystal Pin. I bowled one back in August at an AMF Centre, And i was told last week after asking if we still got the $100, that no, there is no longer any money paid for bowling 300 at an AMF centre, but just the crystal pin.

Unfortunately Matt is correct. As far as I know AMF scrapped any money payments for high games as of July 1st 2007.
Obviously the money they were outlaying was eating into there profits to much.
I bowled 300 at Cross Rd bowl a couple months ago & havent even recieved a crystal pin.

Unfortunately Matt is correct. As far as I know AMF scrapped any money payments for high games as of July 1st 2007.
Obviously the money they were outlaying was eating into there profits to much.
I bowled 300 at Cross Rd bowl a couple months ago & havent even recieved a crystal pin.

I think i would tell them where to stick their crystal pin, sideways.

Just goes to show what AMF really thinks of its bowlers doesnt it.

All to quick to take your money. But when it comes to giving something back. Hopeless.

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

We all know AMF takes pride in their social bowlers because of the revenue. The rest... well, we're forgotten.

It's not AMF related, but it's still worth a mention. Manhatten SuperBowl here in Sydney (3 centres) give you $500 MSB Money for EVERY 300 bowled. MSB money can go towards bowling equipment or it can even be used to pay for games.

I know for now in the Thursday Night Starship Classic Doubles League (which ended this week). For the record, there are two bowlers entitled to this award. They are J.P. Li and Ray Chan.

mine was on the 28th of july 2007 and at amf macathur and i havent got a thing for it...

and it was my first.

Mark, you're probably not entitled to any awards as you bowled your 300 in a tournament, not a league. I know it shouldn't make a difference, but thats AMF.

Don't feel left out though, most AMF leagues never pay out either, unless they're run by an independant person. Makes me happy that I bowl at MSB most of the time...

Back
Top Bottom