26th Perfecto for Frilingos

Jez

I wanted to be the first to congratulate George for his Perfecto he threw tonight in league.

I am not one to get on here with congratulations for this kinda thing, however this was George's 26th perfect game making it the most 300's by an Australian Bowler (so i am told), this is a huge acheivement and even more impressive is that George only bowled his first 300 7 years ago.

Congrates on the acheivement bud....pretty sure Belmo will be hot on ur heals to over take the 26 :)

If not already this has placed George amongst some of the great bowlers to come out of Australia.

Congrats on a great achievement. 26 in the space of 7 years is one hell of an effort. And Jez, George is one of the best in Australia, past or present. He is a terrific bowler and even more so a great ambassador for the sport of tenpin bowling.
Great work. If he had more time on his hands perhaps he should nominate for TBA Chairperson in Peter Coburn's absence! LOL!
What ball(s) (in light of the 300 bowled at Keon on the weekend with 2 different balls) was he using to bowl the game with. I know from a fact when Jez bowled his at Moorabbin with his MACHINE that quite a few people went out there and bought it as it seemed to be something quite extraordinary being only 2 games old.

Well fantastic effort George,
26 sactioned how about all the un sanctioned, i think you had one at Sunshine last week. Great effort keep them coming.

Fantastic effort George,

It is an acheivement most of us would dream of, I am sure there are many more to add to the 26 you have already bowled.

Once again well done.

thanks for the kind words Jarrod and friends, I used the Columbia Action! yes a non Track ball but a great one never the less. The same one I bowled 297 with on the weekend :D

This is my first 300 with a non Track ball, I've finally let go of the security blanket. I think 26 ties the most with the great Carl Bottomly, Belmo is just 1 behind at the moment. I'm sure one day when Belmo's got 50 I'll reflect on times like this and say 'I use to have more than Belmo several years ago'.....

Also well done to Adam Lack who bowled a 300 next to my pair after starting with a solid 450 block for his front 3. Those new HPL's at Milton are certainly nice :D

Congratulations George! It was great to watch! Won't be long before number 27 appears.........well done!

Kyles

Well done George.....with all the practise you put in, its a wonder you don't have a few more under your belt. When do you ever get time to work?????

Keep em rolling

Jagga and Broni:)

Back
Top Bottom