Congrats Mr Frilingos

Graham

Staff member
I'd just like to congratulate George and Lyndal on the birth of their first child together : Antony George Frilingos who was born this morning at 940am.

Antony weighed in at 7lb13oz and was 52cm long. George called me around an hour ago and both mum and baby were doing well.

Any messages you want passed on leave them here and I will be seeing them both in the next couple of days.

georgie boy,

congrats buddy

its a boy...and WHAT A BOY.....52 cms long??

dont konw if he took after dad or not HAHAHA

congrats again buddy!

laaaaaaater

Congrats George

Now has my bowled his first ball yet????

And I bet he'll be right handed ;-)

Cya.

Congrats again

James Sitters

icon_redface.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif

congratulations george and lyndal

7lb 13 was it, coolies, will only be 6-12 months until you'll be able to leverage weight him.

just imagine ya george, doin a diaper change in between blocks, or is that why you aren't bowling in queensland this year
icon_wink.gif

anyhow, all the best and hope it all goes well for ya's and i prey its a rightie, take care

Thanks Graham and others, both Antony and Lyndal are doing well. They should be both out of hospital within the next week. It's hard to tell if he is right or left handed at this stage. Under the circumstances I would rather put a golf club in his hand than a bowling ball. We'll just have to wait and see.

As for Rachuig, I'll be leading from the front, Qld is going to win this year.

G

hey george

well congrates buddy, i hope he doersnt turn out like you and takes after his mum hehehe just joking man
icon_biggrin.gif

hope to see you all at koolfoam this year

take care and pass on my well wishes to lyndell

George,

Congratulations on the latest addition :^)

How long until Track lines him up for some sponsorship? God bless the kid is right handed

Congrats to the 2 of u. Lets hope u teach him how to play tennis or golf so he can make some real money out of SPORT!!!

Keep it up George...........OOPS!!

chow.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom