The hottest news is Bowling

James Mc

Team Storm Australia
Hot off the press.

George Frilingos is now on staff with Storm.

I would like to welcome George to our growing team and am sure that his success will continue well into the future.

Look out for George in Canberra as this will be his first event with Storm equipment.

So good luck mate and I am happy to have you on board. I am sure that I am speaking for all our Storm team here in Australia when I say that I am looking forward to your involvement in our annual Storm camp, along with a couple of product days along the way.

Good luck this weekend, and remember Bowl Up A Storm!!

Regards
James

Hey George,
Storm doesn't work outside 5 board. What are you going to do then. Knowing you George, you will find a way in. You are the best left hander I've seen since, let me think!!!! oh yeh Fred Allsopp. Good luck mate
Cheers Lovey

Congratulations George and also Storm Australia, having someone who's achievements speak for them selves and who has a vast amount of technical knowledge and experience that any bowler could learn from is not only great for the growth, development and exposure of Storm but for the rest of us who are a part of Team Storm Australia.

With the best bowler in Australia bowling with the best gear around, you all better watch out!!!

Welcome to the team George and good luck for the weekend. As James said, Bowl up a Storm!

Craigy

This is a allround good thing for George and Storm. Good Luck to all involved.

Deano

Thanks for the kind words and thank you to Storm for this opportunity. Storm/Rotogrip have won the last 3 stops on the PBA tour, they are making some great gear at the moment and its an opportune time to be joining them. With a busier bowling schedule on my plate for 2009 I hope I can do the brand proud and 'bowl up a Storm' on the lanes :D.

Looking forward to a long lasting relationship with the Team. Thanks for having me!

A 14lb rock too from what i used to hear!!! 1 Kinetic pearl for me mate in case you forgot(and a Dimension in a few months!!)

So does that mean that there is going to be a large Track sale happening sometime soon?

Re: The hottest news in Bowling

Hey George,
Storm doesn't work outside 5 board. What are you going to do then. Knowing you George, you will find a way in. You are the best left hander I've seen since, let me think!!!! oh yeh Fred Allsopp. Good luck mate
Cheers Lovey
Yeah, Belmo's never got the ball back from outside 5... ;)

Welcome aboard George. It'll be good to see you throw "that ugly ball".

Hmmm... George + Virtual Gravity... The best straight lefty with the most dependable strong ball on the planet. Be afraid people... be very afraid...

Cheers,
Jason

Well done George, on your storm sponsorship, the hard work shows and you get what you want in the sport.

gez i think i need to step up another level

hey george.
welcome to team storm australia..

should be good bowling with you as a team member now...
NO malaysian shirts..
just storm now.
haha
well done buddy see you this weekend

Good Luck in the future George.

Little ironic that this is the same tournament last year you annouced your retirement!! :)

Look forward to catching up on the weekend..even if you are playing for a different team now.

I'd like to post a quick thank you to James for the opportunity. It's my first time with another company and just a few days in I could not be happier. The Virtual Gravity I used on the weekend was amazing and I'm sure I could not have out carried big daddy with anything else.

I look forward to Berri this weekend and a big and better 2009.

Thanks Storm

G

Back
Top Bottom