Pilko wins SA Cup !!!!!

DaleS

Congratulations to Brian Pilkington on winning the SA Cup this weekend !!!!!

I believe his first national win....Well done pilko it seems all the hard work is starting to pay off....and congratulations to George Frilingos and Micky Zentveld in finishing 2nd & 3rd.....

Congratulations Brian! It's great to see you win your first national tournament...you deserve it! From the look of the scores...you bowled absolutely awesome! Well done!

Keep it going.......that's an outstanding effort!

Also, congratulations to George and Micky Z for coming 2nd and 3rd. Well done all round! :p

Kyles and Lacky

Congrats Pilko, awesome performance all weekend.

Congrats also to fellow Team Bowling Balls Australia members Michael Muir and Carl Bottomley on their excellent performances.

3 out of the top 10 throwing guess what............? Remarkable percentage.

Congrats Pilko. It looks likes all that training on the Mt Warren condition has paid off big time!!!! Well done from the top end!!!!=D>

Well done Pilko ! Not before time either - good things come to those who are very, very patient !!!

Congratulations and ENJOY the moment !

FLOWER

Absolutely fantastic. Well done Pilko the drinks are on you and bring Matty home with you and then QLD will have aLL the best talent in the game.

That is so cool ....

congrats pilko mate well done to you, im with bec and those mt warren lanes. congrats mate and enjoy it.

luke green

Well done Pilko; monkey is now off the back mate - that's great!! Superb effort in such a tense last few games. That points to your great champion qualities and there will be more.=D>

Cheers

I would like to give huge congratulations to my good friend Pilko on what i think is an outstanding achievement in it's self. To qualify nearly 200 pins in front of such a quality field is no mean feat. Under the extreme conditions and no air-condition in the bowl all weekend. With Frilingos threatening to bowl in a G-string and Jason Walsh saying he was going to wear Speedo’s :rolleyes: you can now appreciate how hot it was and how great an achievement winning this National event was.
Well done to Visionary and there gang on their results in this tournament. Also to the bowl and there staff for trying there best to overcome the heat over the weekend.=D> =D> =D>

Hey Pilko, Well done mate. I haven't known you that long and only believe half of what Mac tells me. hehe.... I knew you could triumph and perhaps this is just the beginning. Belief and confidence means everything and i'm sure it's just a taste of things to come. Simply awesome ! C u at K & K.
Dave Andrews

Congrat's Brian on an awesome effort and on your 1st National win
and well done to George and Micky also..... Brian perhaps you have
to stay away from Dantes and the Bruchetta when you come to Melbourne ;)
Well done matie and well deserved =D>
Cheers Mary

Congrats Pilko! Very well Deserved.

Congrats to all other Team BBA members that did well.

first i would like say congrates to pilko . hey dose any one think that it could be that the bowler had a lot skill and bowled very well and not the brand off bowling ball ?????????? hmmmmmmmmmmm what do you think ?:D

graham simpson

tournament director
sailsbury bowland

Simmo said:
first i would like say congrates to pilko . hey dose any one think that it could be that the bowler had a lot skill and bowled very well and not the brand off bowling ball ?????????? hmmmmmmmmmmm what do you think ?:D
graham simpson
tournament director
sailsbury bowland

Absolutely Simmo, you are right - Pilko is an out and out champion and deserves all the accolades he gets.

We had a customer buy a Visionary ball from us yesterday and this is a quote from his thank you email:

""" Its been a pleasure doing business with you and i hope for some great results using the Visionary equipment as i was so impressed over the weekend in Adelaide. I made the cut myself but my equipment could not match the power of the Visionary balls """

Just an aside.........

Max

To be quite honest......Brian Pilkington is the very reason AMF Richlands Proshop took on the Visionary dealership. I was very sceptical about an unknown product, but when I saw Pilko rolling the gear at Redcliffe last year...........well...........the rest is history.

Well done Brian.I guess that makes it a double for both yourself and Kate.

Regards,
Gavin

www.visionarybowling.com

www.amfbowling.com.au

Simmo said:
graham simpson
tournament director
sailsbury bowland

Well done on the tourney win...great bowling

Back
Top Bottom