2014 Hammer Qld Senior Classic Scores

Congrats to my Asian Seniors Doubles partner Jimmy B for your win - you bowled exceptionally well as did Christine Clark in the Ladies Division. A & A Finance, Leasing & Insurance is proud to sponsor this event and will be doing so again next year.

The Mrs may have a comeback next year ( but she did so enjoy the shopping - cost more than the entry fee !! ) so please put Andrew and Angy down for the Friday and Saturday night squads. Cheers

Andrew Campbell - Principal
A & A Finance, Leasing & Insurance

Sorry Jan on the GS
you were in the Payout so no problem has occured on the payout -we do not have a separate prizefund for GS, although this year with thanks to A & A Finance, Leasing & Insurance we did pay some $$$ to the next 4 GS men & 2 GS Ladies who did not cash.
your money was picked up by one of the ACT Bowlers ( Batesy has it written down)
regards
Carol

Hi Carol,

Not sure who picked up my money. I've asked everyone from Canberra that was up there and none of them are admitting to it! :)
Can you please check your records and let me know who you gave it to?

Thanks
Jan Nordin

Hi Carol,
John McGrath here. Not sure who picked up my money. I have asked people from NSW but they have not picked it up.
Could you please look into this?
Regards
John ( Irish)

Back
Top Bottom