2014 Hammer Qld Senior Classic Scores

Thanks to all the sponsors and Bowlers from all over the Country for making this a fantastic Senior Event. Congratulations to our 2014 Champions: Christine Clark (vic) 219.3 and Jim Bakirtzidis (nsw) 231.2.

Cheers

Batesy

Attachments

• 2014 HAMMER SENIOR CLASSIC SQUAD B BLOCK 9.xls
    132 KB · Views: 266
Great bowling guys both of you deserve your wins Jim any chance bringing back that form to league on Thursday

He won't be there thurs remember any hoo
Congratulations go to Christine well bowled you had to shot this weekend & to Jim Bak congrats on your 300 & to you well bowled luv Heva

Congratulations to Jim and Christine on your great bowling. Great job Carol and Batesy on a well run tournament (again). Many thanks to the sponsors for their support and to all participating bowlers for making it a great way to spend a weekend. See you all next year.

Cheers

Thank you all
we had a great tournament this year and it was a pleasure to look after all of you
Well done to our winners Christine & Jim
although we has 3 x 300 bowled, they were not with Hammer Balls so the $500 stays in the states :(

we have a couple of payouts to be collected and we need d/d details from
Mario Cordedda
Bill Johnson
Jan Nordin
other bowlers have been contacted by email

2015 Tournament is 16th /17th/18th January - same format as this year
Regards
Carol

Are you taking bookings or is it too early?

I'd so. - can I have C squad for David and Tracey Farquharson and for Christine Clark

Thanks

David

I would like to add my congrats. to the winners who are the grinners ! Well done to the three 300 blokes
AND a special mention to a keen and new 'oldie' Shirley Wrathmall who made some $$$.

Thanks to all those involved in making this event possible and now time for Nanna Naps ..... well done.

Are you taking bookings or is it too early?

I'd so. - can I have C squad for David and Tracey Farquharson and for Christine Clark

Thanks

David
you really do want to get me in trouble :rolleyes: lol

Could Glenn Lennell and Greg Williams please give batesy your d/d details - your emails bounced back :(
cheers
Carol

Thanks for the tournament. I enjoyed it. Congrats to the winners and all the good bowling that went on over the weekend. It was good to catch up with a few blasts from the past as well.

Thanks to Wayne Cummins for being a good lane partner.

Not sure if it makes a difference in the payouts but I am not a GS, just an S.

If still required, I would be be happy to provide bank details via private email. Please let me know.

Cheers
Jan Nordin

Not sure if it makes a difference in the payouts but I am not a GS, just an S.
If still required, I would be be happy to provide bank details via private email. Please let me know.
Cheers Jan Nordin

Sorry Jan on the GS
you were in the Payout so no problem has occured on the payout -we do not have a separate prizefund for GS, although this year with thanks to A & A Finance, Leasing & Insurance we did pay some $$$ to the next 4 GS men & 2 GS Ladies who did not cash.
your money was picked up by one of the ACT Bowlers ( Batesy has it written down)
regards
Carol

Thanks to all involved on the weekend - I had a seriously great time - thanks to my "doubles" partner Roy for the weekend for putting up with my mutterings and self deprecation. Thanks to Richo who was next to us for 16 of the 18 games, she made me laugh more at a tournament than I have for ages - good times.

A big thanks to Caboolture Bowl, Animals Proshop, Hammer Bowling, A & A Finance, Leasing & Insurance, and the other sponsors for making a great tournament, and if you are accepting entries for next year (B squad for me)....

Lastly a big hello to Jan Nordin - a name I had not heard since I left juniors 30+ years ago - sorry i did not get to catch up Jan (or if you even remember me) but Darren Schaffer sends his best (I hope you recall him).

Back
Top Bottom