2014 Bathurst Pitstop

Can you take me out too please, unless the date changes again as I already have committed to the Gold Coast event that weekend.

CT

Just a question to throw out there guys, Now that the innisfail open has had an unfortunate accident happens to their centre is there any debates that the Bathurst pitstop can be moved a week earlier? I'm sure it would gain a few more entries

There have been a few posts now querying the dates and other aspects to do with Bathurst Pitstop and it would be great to get some response / any response ... There are a number of us that would really like to support this event ... Any chance that these questions can be resolved? Cheers Sam

Hi all,
Thanks for your efforts in trying to find alternative dates... Whilst it may seem simple to pick another date one must remember that it not only the tournament calendar that we need to consider but our own bookings and other events in town that may cause accommodation issues, staffing, etc, etc...

Each and every year there will be a clash with something regardless of which event... Perhaps the August date should have been posted as a proposed alternative and i apologize on behalf of Tenpin Bathurst. We have moved dates nearly every year and again this year a clash with the same weekend / month as 2013 can't see why we always seem to be the ones that have to move dates...

Unfortunately the only solution for the 2014 event is to leave it as it was in November...
22nd / 23rd clashes with STBL so 29th / 30th November is my only other offering...

November 29th and 30th seems the most logical to allow time to create and test a new pattern after a recent migration to a new conditioner

Further details on this years event regarding format, prize fund, squads will be available after accreditation

Regards Dwayne

Reactions: CT
Back
Top Bottom