2014 Bathurst Real Estate Pitstop

i Guy's.
Sorry I can't do it but Dazz will be there, I will get his deposit in next week.
I will be there everyone needs a cheer squad.
Looking forward to seeing youse

only a few weeks to go. if your interested in bowling in this tournament please put your name down
thanks
Jeremy

Attachments

• PITSTOP ENTRIES.pdf
    8.9 KB · Views: 23
Hi guys, what will be the pattern for the event?, if one has been decided? Cheers.
Sorry Robbo no pattern as of yet... recent change to availability of my most favored conditioner means new ball game! Still working on it
Regards Dwayne

Thank you to all of those that have already registered for the 2014 Bathurst Real Estate PitStop and although often not mentioned Tenpin Bathurst would also like to take the opportunity to say thank you to Total Bowling for assisting us and other tournament promoters to list and take entries for our events here...

As the end of the month draws near for those that have not yet booked accommodation we would like to share some of the great deals that have been offered by our local accommodation providers. All you have to do to take advantage of these great rates is present your Current TBA membership card upon arrival

Quality Hotel Bathurst
Phone: (02) 6332 1800
- Deluxe Twin Rooms from $149 per night with complimentary continental breakfast for two and loads more extras (limited availability)

Havannah Apartments Bathurst
Phone: (02) 6331 6463
Mobile: 0459 660 050
- $100 per room per night twin share (thats just $50 per person per night!)

You have any other accommodation needs please let me know

Regards Dwayne

Updated List.
if anyone would like to bowl please place your name down on here or call Bathurst Tenpin Bowl on 63319922

Attachments

• PITSTOP ENTRIES.pdf
    9 KB · Views: 22
Back
Top Bottom