Results 2016 Bathurst Real Estate Pitstop

bathurst tenpin bowl

1st Authority22 in Aust.
Hello everyone,
2016 Bathurst Real Estate Pitstop is under way. We would like to thank all bowlers in this years tournament and wish you good luck

Thank you to our major sponsor, Bathurst Real Estate who have sponsored this event for the 6th year straight.

Results Qualifying Round 1 - Block 1
Congratulations to Chris Thomas on his perfect game.

Attachments

• PITSTOP 2016 QUALIFYING R1 STANDINGS [Block1].pdf
    165.9 KB · Views: 43
FINAL STANDINGS AFTER 10 GAMES QUALIFYING

8:30AM CHECK IN FOR 9AM START

Attachments

• PITSTOP 2016 QUALIFYING R1 STANDINGS( SQUAD B BLOCK 5).pdf
    167.4 KB · Views: 107
Final Standings after 27,
Congratulations to Matt Riley first, Keryn Delaney second and Scott Robertson third

Tenpin Bathurst would like to thank everyone bowlers, sponsors and tournament staff and volentees for their support of this years event and we look forward to seeing you all again next year.

Attachments

• PITSTOP 2016 MATCHPLAY STANDINGS [27 Games].pdf
    245.2 KB · Views: 94
Congratulations Matt Riley! Nice to see you on top again mate! (From post to post, no less!)

Nice to See Keryn and Scott shoe-ing up and doing well. Ozzy always has a good showing at Bathurst and I think that event stalwart Darryl Buttriss has had his best finish ever. (Neil and Darryl are always there!)

Back to the books for me.

Yep Dousty with bells on mate, I even cut with about 190 Ave got lucky. Was another good weekend pity about the drop outs they don't realise what they missed. Freezing weather and good company, anyway we will be back next year for sure.

Back
Top Bottom