2013 Seniors Australian Open

Hi All
I have attached a squad listing for 2013 Seniors Australian Open as you will see B squad is full.
Deposits must be received by the 20th January 2013 to secure your spot if you have not paid by this date the first paid reserve will take you spot.
Regards
Sue Raphael

Attachments

• 2013 Seniors Aust Open Squad Listing.pdf
    12.5 KB · Views: 142
Could you please post bank account details so that we may transfer our deposits - none on the entry form.

Thank you :)

Hi Sue

I have sent you another email, can you put Gwen Arundell in A squad and if anything should come up in B squad that would be great as I can then come over with Darrell.

Thanks Gwen

Hi SuCan you please add Jim and Noelle Bakirtzidis to Squadshould 2 spots become available in B then it would be appreciated if you would move us.
I will transfer payment shortly

Sorry about the rush in typing above. what i meant was put us in squad A but if something comes up in B then we would prefer that instead. Thanks Sue

Hi All
Please find below details for a D/Deposit, bowlers that are on the squad listing you must pay your by the 20th January 2013 to secure your spot.
Westpac Bank
Account name: A.T.B.S.O.V Inc( tournament a/c)
BSB number: 033 028
A/C no: 232277
Please make sure you put details on the deposit and if possible let me know by email [email protected]

Regards

Sue Raphael

Reactions: bm2
Hi Sue. John Romanelli and Jo Louend on the Reserves list for "B" squad please. I will pay my deposit today but hold off on John and Jo's until we see if they get a spot. Cheers

Hi
Please find attached the lastest squad listing for 2013 Seniors Australian Open. Anyone wishing to enter we still have spots in A squad.
Sue

Attachments

44.2 KB · Views: 52
Hi
Updated list as at the 29th November

Attachments

44.9 KB · Views: 34
Back
Top Bottom