2012 EBONITE Sport Series Event #1

Pretty sure that was reffering to something completely different not the Sports Series, maybe the State Based Training??

No. But most are.
these dates are for state base training, which was post here as at that stage there was a clash of dates, in which Stephen has noted

Yes, those dates were for the State Based training, which released their dates just after we announced ours, forcing us to make some changes.

Still plenty of time to fill this Sport Series up. Remember to bring your friends!

Cheers, Cow

Squad List Update

Stephen Cowland
Damian Busst
Ross Brown
Chris Thomas
Sammy Cooley
Michaela Oehler
Scott Lutschini
Amy Baker
Chris Harvey
Mitchell Cosgriff
Jake Cromie
Sam Dean
Tony Murray
Robbie Alston
Samantha Edwards
John Velo
Mark Berriman
David Berriman
Alex Berriman
Steve Smith (newcastle)
Peter Lianna
Geoff Wong
Troy Millar
Glen Dwyer
Jason Doust
Mark Ward
Ed Facelo
Alex Rivera
Louie Pangilinan
Shane Riley
Aaron Buda
Chris Rousell
Peter Rousell
Jodie Kos
Darren Buttriss
Neil Buttriss

Cheers, Cow

Hahaha, Sorry mate. See what happens when Neil write Dazz and I? While the fault is mine I will blame him!!! Haha.

Looking forward to the first event. Looks like being a good one.

Cheers, Cow

Hahaha, Sorry mate. See what happens when Neil write Dazz and I? While the fault is mine I will blame him!!! Haha.

Looking forward to the first event. Looks like being a good one.

Cheers, Cow

all good mate, i've seen 'em all. Darrel, Darly, Derral the lot ...... and dont get me started on the last name. Its open for all sorts of ridicule (no pun intended ...)

hi stephen please take steve smith off the list as i am bowling premier league @ bateau bay, sorry i'l try to make the next one.

Hi Stephen and John,
can you please add Tee Han Pan he called Castle Hill today . Thanks hope it all goes well.

Updated Squad List, Hopefully this one doesn't have any exclusions. Apologies for that guys.

Stephen Cowland
Damian Busst
Ross Brown
Chris Thomas
Sammy Cooley
Michaela Oehler
Scott Lutschini
Amy Baker
Mitchell Cosgriff
Jake Cromie
Sam Dean
Tony Murray
Robbie Alston
Samantha Edwards
John Velo
Mark Berriman
David Berriman
Alex Berriman
Peter Lianna
Geoff Wong
Troy Millar
Glen Dwyer
Jason Doust
Mark Ward
Ed Facelo
Alex Rivera
Louie Pangilinan
Shane Riley
Aaron Buda
Chris Rousell
Peter Rousell
Jodie Kos
Darren Buttriss
Neil Buttriss
Jeff Cutts
Brianne Butler
Brett Edwards
Tee Han Pan
Brad Histon

Cheers, Cow

Just a quick update guys. If everyone can get there as early as possible on Sunday. We're going to try and get this started by 8am. AMF are doing us a favour with the sponsorship and the great support, so we should try and get out of the centre in time for one of their busiest periods.

Thanks!! Cow

Hey Cow you still have Tony Murray in your list. He may have posted just as you did. Looks like a good turn out for you guys. If I could have found reasonable accommodation might have even ventured up to have a bowl.

Back
Top Bottom