2012 EBONITE Sport Series Event #1

Not real confident in how I'll go but please add John Stevens to the list.

Johnny you are a perfect example of the people I was trying to appeal to with my post earlier in the thread. Well done for being brave enough to have a go.

Remember it's meant to challenge you so as Andy said just turn up and enjoy it.

John, good on you. For what it's worth, I'm never sure how I'll go! That's part of the challenge/fun! The best advice I can give any player going to a sport series event is to practice spares and swinging accurately. It all comes down to throwing it good on the day. And a long pattern should play OK at Castle Hill.

Worry is like a rocking chair. It's something to do, but it won't get you anywhere. (That's out of a film somewhere...)

Thanks guys. I wouldn't I'm worried, but I been bowling forever and haven't played any tournament like events since I was a junior, so decided 2012 was the year to get back into competitive bowling, so why nt give it a shot is my thinking.Hope to see ya's all out there.

Updated Squads.

1. Stephen Cowland
2. Damian Busst
3. Ross Brown
4. Chris Thomas
5. Roy Howell
6. Sammy Cooley
7. Michaela Oehler
8. Scott Lutschini
9. Amy Baker
10. Chris Harvey
11. Mitchell Cosgriff
12. Jake Cromie
13. Sam Dean
14. Tony Murray
15. Robbie Alston
16. Samantha Edwards
17. John Velo
18. Mark Berriman
19. David Berriman
20. Alex Berriman
21. Steve Smith (newcastle)
22. Peter Lianna
23. Geoff Wong
24. Troy Millar
25. Glen Dwyer
26. Jason Doust
27. Mark Ward
28. Ed Facelo
29. Alex Rivera
30. Louie Pangilinan
31. John Stevens

Will announce Pattern very soon.

Cheers, Cow

31 with a month to go, good job everyone... at this rate cow the house full sign might go up :)

We can only hope so Roysa! The Sport Series is always a great event, and a packed Sport Series is even better!!

Cow

Just so people know Cow whats the max amount of competitors for Castle Hill's event?

Hey everybody,

I've picked Autobahn for this first event. It's the second longest of the Kegel Sport Patterns and, as always, can be found at www.kegel.net in the Pattern Library.

Cheers, Cow

Here it is...

Attachments

• Kegel_Sport_Series__AUTOBAHN__2542_50_uL.pdf
    392.5 KB · Views: 50
Back
Top Bottom