SQUAD B CHOCKERS
SQUAD C CHOCKERS
SQUAD D 3 VACANCIES

THANKS KIM SPICER:D

Attachments

• 2010 K & K Classic Squad Listing 6.xls
    35.5 KB · Views: 72
Good Evening

can you please put Brett Laird from C squad to A squad, something has came up on the Saturday lunch time and i cant miss it

Thanks=]

Stuart Crowley would like to bowl A squad. $100 transfered this morning.

Thanks Shayne

PS. Awesome effort to once again fill your tournament. Still by far and away the best supported event in Australia.

UPDATED SQUAD LIST AS AT 11TH MAY 8.10PM

SQUAD A CHOCKERS
SQUAD B CHOCKERS
SQUAD C CHOCKERS
SQUAD D 4 VACANCIES

THANKS
KIM SPICER

Attachments

• 2010 K & K Classic Squad Listing 9.xls
    35.5 KB · Views: 53
It is a Brunswick A22 oiling machine as far as I know it is the only one in Qld.
I have been trying to get a patten as close with a Kegel but it is very hard to estimate the amount of oil but the beaten path is close to the same patten you just have to up the forward oil and you will need wood lanes as Strathpine is wood.
If I'm wrong please correct me.

Your house shot in Maryborough isn't too far off the mark, just bump up the middle and you'll be very close. It's not rocket science here, just bring your striking shoes and hope to god you picked the right ball and angles to carry. I predict the winner of this will out average this years Australian Open conditions, something above 235.

UPDATED 14TH MAY 7.00AM

WE HAVE DECIDED TO EXTEND A SQUAD TO 40 BOWLERS

SQUAD A 9 VACANCIES
SQUAD B CHOCKERS
SQUAD C CHOCKERS
SQUAD D 4 VACANCIES

THANKS KIM SPICER

Attachments

• 2010 K & K Classic Squad Listing 10.xls
    35.5 KB · Views: 97
Hey Everybody its Josh here from Strathpine Hyperbowl all 20 lanes are oiled for the K & K Classic open for Practice before the Comp Please call 3205 4033 for bookings

Congratulations to K & K Classics for achieving such a great turnout for the tournament. It shows the value of encouraging local bowlers to keep the numbers rolling in .... 100+ Qld. bowlers, although some of these are those 'renegades' from Nth. Qld. who travel as far as the southern bowlers and Kiwis to compete.

It would be a tragedy if this event does not continue as the future looks bleak with difficulties getting sponsors and organizers at a National level.

Looking forward once again to the usual professional approach by the K & K team and I hope Graham has made the butterfly cakes again!!!

Flower

Back
Top Bottom