Suad Listing for the 2008 K&K Classic

Hi Kellie

Can I please be added to A squad and reserve for E squad please

Only spots available now in A & B, keeping in mind that A squad is the cheaper squad, saving yourself $50 off your entry if you bowl in that squad.

Cheers Kellie :p

Attachments

• Copy of 2008_K_%26_K_Classic_Squad_Listing(1).xls
    41 KB · Views: 26
Only spots available now in A & B, keeping in mind that A squad is the cheaper squad, saving yourself $50 off your entry if you bowl in that squad.

Attachments

41.5 KB · Views: 47

Attachments

41.5 KB · Views: 31
Can you please move me to A squad Kellie, and can i please have 'qld' back next to my name to?

Not a problem Mark and yes Adrian I can do that, will make sure it is on the next squad listing. :D

Cheers Kellie

Latest Listing.

Attachments

41.5 KB · Views: 40
Latest Listing.

Attachments

41.5 KB · Views: 71
Kelly can you please move me to A Squad and put Michael mattlee as well plus can you change me from tas to qld:surrender::D

thx

Latest Listing.

Only spots available now in A & B, keeping in mind that A squad is the cheaper squad, saving yourself $50 off your entry if you bowl in that squad, but be quick A squad only has 5 spots left.

Attachments

41.5 KB · Views: 104
Dear Kel,
Received via Post; Steven Taylor (qld) A Squad
Fifty Dollars Deposit Enclosed
Many Thanks
Tubbs.

Sorry but i have to withdraw due to work commitments. Please remove my name from squad list.

Thanks
Nathan

Back
Top Bottom