Suad Listing for the 2008 K&K Classic

Ok I think I have this updated If I have it wrong can you please send me a pm, as you will also see, some people have now changed squads, as spot's became free so the reserves have gone in.

There is some spots left in E squad so if you would like to move also send me a pm.

Cheers Kellie

Attachments

• Copy of 2008_K_%26_K_Classic_Squad_Listing(1).xls
    41 KB · Views: 25
Ok sorry the weekend break is still with me, I am still in party mode, and go slow mode, but I think I have it up to date now, E Squad is now full.

Cheers Kellie

Attachments

41 KB · Views: 135
Hi Kellie, Can you please put Brianne Butler down to bowl on Saturday. C squad to start and then as a reserve for E squad. See you at the airport.
Dean

Good Morning Kellie,
Due to other commitments could you please remove me from this Tournament as it doesn't fit in with my schedule over the weekend.
Brad:(

Ok with only a couple of days to till this event it looks like a good turn out, 171 bowlers to date, and that is with people pulling it, so should be a good tournament.

Here is the latest squad listing, if you can see a problem can you please send me a priv message.

Cheers Kellie

Attachments

42 KB · Views: 86
Ok with only a couple of days to till this event it looks like a good turn out, 168 bowlers to date, and that is with people pulling it, so should be a good tournament.

There are now 2 spots in D squad if any bowlers would like them, just leave your name here or send me a message.

Here is the latest squad listing, if you can see a problem can you please send me a priv message.

Cheers Kellie

Attachments

41.5 KB · Views: 2
Brett who ever told you it was long is soooooooooooooo wrong its 35 feet and yes they have the kegel from MtGravatt

Back
Top Bottom