Suad Listing for the 2008 K&K Classic

Hi Dean, There is a Caravan park with Cabins close to the bowl, turn left off the motorway at the Wynnum rd exit and it is about 3ks down the road. That is the only accom close to the bowl except for the Carindale Hotel which is about 15 ks. Try their website
www.nestle-inn.com.au
regards Henry

Places to stay for the 2008 K&K Classic.

Please note that the 2008 K&K Classic has moved centres, it will now be bowled at AMF Cannon Hill, if you have booked for next year at Kedron, Graham will be more than happy to still do the pick up and drop off service for you.

Below are some motels near the bowl.

Carindale Hotel
Carindale Street, Carindale Qld (07) 3395 0122
http://www.hotelcarindale.com.au

Manly Hotel
Cambridge Pde, Manly Qld (07) 3249 5999
http://www.manlyhotel.com.au

Belmont Tavern
185 Belmont Rd, Belmont Qld (07) 3890 0600
http://www.thebelmonttavern.com.au

Waterloo Bay Hotel
75 Berrima, Qld, (07) 3893 2344
http://www.waterloobayhotel.com.au

For some great rates be sure to check out www.wotif.com.au.

Here is the latest listing for the 2008 K&K Classic.

There are still spot's free in A & B.

If you bowl in A squad you will recieve $50 off your entry.

Numbers are looking great for this event.

Attachments

• Copy of 2008_K_%26_K_Classic_Squad_Listing(1).xls
    42.5 KB · Views: 136
Hi Kelly,
Could you give me a spot in A squad please.
Deposit is on the way.
Thank you
Kate Brett

Hi Kellie/Kirstie,
Could you please put Kelvin Mueller (VIC) and Brendan Howe (VIC) down for B Squad and also as reserves for D Squad if possible.
Cheers
Kelvin Mueller

Hi all, just wondering if anyone that lives close to the bowl, and is willing to help some bowlers out by giving two guys a bed for the weekend.

They are house trained, come with good manners, will sit and beg for food, and are willing to wash up after dinner.:D:D:D

If you could help out can you please send me a pm.

Cheers Kellie

Here is the latest squad listing, 160 bowlers with their names down so far, this is looking to be a great event.

Also: Just bringing this back if anyone can please help.

Hi all, just wondering if anyone that lives close to the bowl, and is willing to help some bowlers out by giving two guys a bed for the weekend.

They are house trained, come with good manners, will sit and beg for food, and are willing to wash up after dinner.

Attachments

39 KB · Views: 109
hi. is it possible for michelle oberman and malcolm hunt to be put as reserves for C squad, but if we both cant get into it by the tourny, we'll just bowl B squad. thanks alot.

Here is the latest squad listing, 160+ bowlers with their names down so far, this is looking to be a great event.

Also: Just bringing this back if anyone can please help.

They are house trained, come with good manners, will sit and beg for food, and are willing to wash up after dinner.

Attachments

40.5 KB · Views: 62
Here is the latest squad listing, 160+ bowlers with their names down so far, this is looking to be a great event.

Attachments

40.5 KB · Views: 75

Attachments

41 KB · Views: 53
Hi Kellie,

Can you please remove me from the event as I won't be bowling now. I haven't picked up a ball for months now and just have too much on my plate to consider it.

Back
Top Bottom