2010 K & K Classic Squad Listing

PETER, OF COURSE THESE PANTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE BUT YOU CAN WEAR THE MATCHING SHIRT AS LONG AS IT HAS A COLLAR AND SLEEVES. IT WOULD LOOK NICE WITH PLAIN NAVY PANTS. DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE BOWLING AS YOU HAVE MISSED PAYING YOUR DEPOSIT BY THE CUT OFF DATE.

UPDATED 27TH APRIL AT 7.25PM

KIM SPICER

Attachments

• 2010 K & K Classic Squad Listing 26.xls
    34.5 KB · Views: 46
Please put Mark Lawton, Darren Stimpson and Peter Cameron into D Squad, deposits for the 3 of us has been paid today.
Thanks
Mark Lawton

Hey Peter,
Mate get over it. Go and buy another pair of lucky pants, plain blue. Wear a pink shirt like I will be wearing. You never know they might be lucky like my bright orange jocks I'll be wearing. Hope to see you there.
Cheers Lovey

UPDATED AT 9.25PM 28TH APRIL

SQUAD A 22 VACANCIES
SQUAD B FULL
SQUAD C FULL
SQUAD D 7 VACANCIES

THANKS KIM SPICER

Attachments

• 2010 K & K Classic Squad Listing 1.xls
    34 KB · Views: 39
Hey Peter,
Mate, I suggest you just go and buy another pair of pants. Honestly we need sponsers more than we need someone worrying about what he is going to wear. If a sponser asks me to wear something I just do it. That's the way it is. To get sponsers for the sport is very hard and to keep them is even harder.
Cheers Lovey

Peter,
As I am bowling with you on Saturday, can you please let me know if you are wearing THE pants on Saturday?
I think I need to prepare myself.

Stuart
(p.s. 82 regular - wink, hint, wink)

JUST TO GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND

UPDATED 29TH APRIL AT 8.45PM

SQUAD A 21 VACANCIES
SQUAD B FULL
SQUAD C FULL
SQUAD D 5 VACANCIES

AS I HAVE POSTED BEFORE PLEASE DON'T PUT YOUR NAME DOWN FOR ANY SQUAD UNLESS YOU SECURE IT WITH A $50 DEPOSIT.

THANKS KIM SPICER :D

Attachments

• 2010 K & K Classic Squad Listing 2.xls
    34.5 KB · Views: 54
Hi Kim.

My deposit will be paid tomorrow night as I was unable to get there tonight. Tarama Harmsworth will be paying it when she gets to the bowl tomorrow night.

Thanks

UPDATED 1ST MAY AT 6 PM

A SQUAD 21 VACANCIES
B SQUAD FULL
C SQUAD FULL
D SQUAD 3 VACANCIES

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS IN REGARD TO THE TOURNAMENT PLEASE P.M. KIRSTIE MILLS. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS RE SQUAD LISTINGS P.M MYSELF.

THANKS KIM SPICER

Attachments

• 2010 K & K Classic Squad Listing 3.xls
    34.5 KB · Views: 33
Hi Everyone

I have been trying to upload the oiling pattern but total bowling keeps freezing on me. I will keep trying so please keep looking here for the pattern.

Thank you
Kirstie
Tournament Director

Hi Everyone,

Please find attached the lane pattern info for this years K & K Classics.

Thank you
Kirstie

Attachments

• first part of the lane pattern.xls
    24.5 KB · Views: 96
  • second half of the lane pattern.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 77
Back
Top Bottom