2009 BAROSSA CUP

So has there been a decision made on the date of the Barossa Cup??

I know it has been suggested that 1st and 2nd of August were the better dates but I can't see anyway saying that will be the dates the tournament is going to be held.

Or is it a case of waiting for the entry form??

THANKS

DAVID

I think it might also be the fact of sponsorship as well that might hold things up.

cheers

Tony

Sorry, been more concerned looking for a job.
As Tony said sponsorship is a bit of a problem at the moment I think.
Organizing Sponsors, entry forms, TBA sanctions, etc in 2 months might be a struggle for early August.
May see if early November might be better. Bit more time to arrange things.

Well im pretty sure if it was moved back to November that you would be more than likley get victorian interest because alot choose to bowl the Sunraysia 60 Game marathon over the Barossa Cup. They are only a coulple of weeks apart. If its on in November i will be there and id say a few more from sunraysia would be to.

Deano

November is also Emerson shield finals I believe for those vic centres that make it...

But August has Emerson roll offs and 60 game marathon.

I have spoken to the manager at Barossa Bowl today & we have decided to move the Barossa Cup possibly to the 31st Oct - 1st Nov weekend.

as a former winner i would love to go back and support this tournament ,it would be a nice trip and im sure i could get a few cane toads to travel with me to see my SA FRIENDS.

Mr Ott,

We were only talking the other week about past winners, what year did you win Barossa Cup, I do remember you winning (no one else did) but could not remember what year.
Hopefully they can get this tourny back.....use to be one everyone looked forward to.

Plus.....been a bloody long time since I last caught up with you
My fondest memory of you, first time we met....Rachuig...not sure what year but you scared the living daylights out of me on the lanes )may have been Canberra 1986 Olympic Bowl or maybe Rocky 1984, my first) but then I found out your bark was worse than your bite

Hope you are keeping well up in the North

Cheers
Colin Hunt

Why Colin, Mr Ott turns up to a few national seniors events, in which we have spoken to on occasion. You should come away to some and catch up with him on a regular basis...........your 50 now Col are you?? :) :)

He hasn't changed much Col, just as graceful as ever.........:)

I assume your coming down for the SA Seniors cup Mr Ott !!

Will see you then.............

cheers

Tony

Strop,

Would love to ball in some of the SENIOR events but alas I am just a pup
You should & reckon you do know how old I am....just taking the P@#*

ONLY 48!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers
Colin

Just fix that and all will be well. Hopefully someone can explain the significance of that sign to the new managers

well well well finally a couple of nice people , was 83 i think but was definatly involved with the plaque heehee, when is senior event over there cause i only just started senior stuff but would love to come otty.

Ok,

As every weekend in August, September & November seems to clash with something somewhere. If we ran Barossa Cup on October 3-4 weekend. I know its a long weekend & the start of Nationals but were running out of weekends that suits everyone.

Back
Top Bottom