2009 BAROSSA CUP

CHIN

I have spoken to Ken the new owner of Barossa Bowl who is very keen to run the Barossa Cup again this year.

The tournament was put on hold last year due to the centre under going major renovations, which include:-

New

Synthetic lanes
Automatic scoring
Air conditioning
Cafe area & licenced bar facilities.

Ken has asked me to see how many bowlers are interested while we work on possible dates & format. So anyone interested in bowling Barossa Cup this year let me know on this thread.

Looking at 2nd weekend in August (possibly). In the past, early August is when we ran Barossa Cup.

Only problem we have to deal with this year is other tournaments that are already set around that time and the Sports Series tournaments are already set, and they are about every 4 weeks through June, July, August & September.

Dont want to have to many events to close together that will affect numbers for any of the tournaments.

Hey Chinner, like Conor was saying, under 23's is that weekend : 8th/9th August. I would like to bowl Barossa Cup, but the dates clash & you would miss out on quite a few other youth bowlers that want to bowl Barossa Cup.

Having a quick look at the various calendar's.
August 1st/2nd or August 29th/30th appear free.
Anybody know of anything on these weekend's let me know.

Count me out if it is the 1st and 2nd. If it is the 29th and 30th all I will have to do is find the money. Busy one 1st and 2nd. I don't expect the tournament to be worked around me but just saying that that weekend for me wouldn't be a good one as I have another engagement.

THANKS

DAVID

Back
Top Bottom