2009 BAROSSA CUP - CANCELLED

CHIN

After long talks with the new owner over the last couple days, and with renovations still going on at the bowl and the loss of the major sponsor it has been decided to cancel the tournament for Oct 31st - Nov 1st.

Apologize to all bowlers, especially interstate bowlers that had made arrangements.

Robert.

ok so here is the thought i have ......... people have already booked flights and arranged time off for that weekend so... if another centre (which i can't name on this site without having my post deleted again :p sorry jase) was to offer to hold a tournament on the same weekend with similar prize money would people be interested in still bowling??? i understand that it's not Barossa im just trying too help out so bowlers aren't left hanging

just to clarify i do understand the complications of not having a major sponsor so i do feel for Rob and the new owners at Barossa. We will have a sponsor for the make-up tournament so please any feedback or interest in my proposal would be great

Thanks
Isaac

Hey Mickey,

Play fair my friend :p Im just trying help dude

Ive left it to the masses if people aren't interested its cool
No harm no fowl if i can help i will and maybe make some cash aswell haha

Cheers
Udder

Put down Danny Ross, Brett John, Steve King and David Coxhill if it goes ahead. Well I hope the caravan park have refunds now???

Back
Top Bottom