2009 ACT Zone Holt Trials

JWhitty

Code and Scoring Guru
Holt Trials scores after the first days play, and the pattern we're on are attached.

It was an interesting days play, the lanes are playing quite interestingly and whilst some would disagree I'd say that's not a bad thing. It looks like good shots are being rewarded, but there is no tolerance when the ball slips a bit wide.

Attachments

• Standings_7of14.pdf
    47 KB · Views: 74
  • Trials_ScoresByDay2Lane.pdf
    42.9 KB · Views: 65
  • Kegel Challenge Series MIDDLE ROAD 4239 50 uL.pdf
    338.2 KB · Views: 37
Wow, its very mixed up so far. De Veer/Holt Veterans are finding it tough after the first day...

Holt Trials scores after the first days play, and the pattern we're on are attached.

It was an interesting days play, the lanes are playing quite interestingly and whilst some would disagree I'd say that's not a bad thing. It looks like good shots are being rewarded, but there is no tolerance when the ball slips a bit wide.

You got that right Jeff, we have to be deadly accurate otherwise it is all over red rover:surrender::surrender:

Results and scores attached.

Congratulations to our Masters Representatives;
Dean Pilton (Res Male)
Graham Shoesmith (Cls Male)
Tracey Petrass (Res Female)
Mary-Lou Krout (Cls Female)

Congratulations to all who made either or both teams, look forward to seeing you in September.

Thanks to the free WiFi in the McDonalds next door too, or you'd have to wait for me to get home after soccer.

Jeff

Attachments

• Trials_FinalScores.pdf
    41.7 KB · Views: 76
  • Standings_FINAL.pdf
    47 KB · Views: 127
WOW a tough rolloff from what it seemed. By looking at the scores, it must have been tough!

Hope the veterans didnt take my previous comment too personally. I just saw that competition is slowly growing, and the newer bowlers are starting to break into this great competition!

Congratulations to all who made their respective teams :)

don't worry richard anyone who took that comment the wrong way certainly needs to take a good look at themselves. Anyone who knows you knows you don't have a bad bone in your body and your comments were based only on the results presented to you.

Now if I had said it people may have been looking to string me up for speaking my mind LOL.

Congrats to my buddies who made the team those being Jesse Jones and Rachel Tapper in the ladies division along with James Burns, Graeme Shoesmith and the Kelly boys.

Will see you and many more of you when I am in ACT next. Chill people hehehehe.

Michael Mclaren
Tickets for short LOL

well done to all that made it.

see you all in september.

jeff can we have the scores for day 2 thanx. :(

Sorry, forgot to clear the print area. Try this

Attachments

• Trials_FinalScores.pdf
    48.5 KB · Views: 49
Don't worry Palma, I told the new blood to watch out for Cheryl and Sandy as "they've been known to bite and scratch" on the microphone :p

Don't worry Palma, I told the new blood to watch out for Cheryl and Sandy as "they've been known to bite and scratch" on the microphone :p

Jeff, its just nice to see some new names too, who are obviously deserving as they bowled well on the day that counted the most. I'm sure the veterans will be around for many years to come. No doubt about it!

I found out that I had to bowl almost 20 pins over average to gain a spot in both teams here in NSW. Wasn't an easy feat, especially since NSW has had the biggest rolloff in years!

Jeff,

thanks for an interesting weekend. the pattern was a good choice, it played very differently in the PM on saturday than it did on the sunday in the AM which was a good test.

congratulations to all those who made the team, i look forward to our training sessions and post training wrap ups at the Old Canberra Inn.

cheers
Shoey

Well done to all the bowlers who made the teams see you all at Belconnen.
Special thanks to ACT Committee for all your hard work.

Darrell & Chris Holt

The weekend was interesting to say the least. Those who worked it out made the Teams and a credit to them all.

Who's to say were us verteran will turn up maybe in another State Team. Oh revenge can be so sweet sometimes.

Congradulations to all those who made the ACT Team.

Especially to Shoey, Debbie, Sandy and Dean.

I also wish the rest the best and do the ACT proud in September.

The Feral One.

President
ACT Darrell Holt Committee Inc.

Who knows we could be team mates Cheryl, look out everyone if that happens, the team from hell is coming to get you all hehehehehehe.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Wow! What a surprising outcome...wishing all those who made a team a congrats and have fun while enjoying the moment.

Just like to say Congratulations to all bowlers in the roll offs and especially to all who made the teams. Good to see Jesse and Rach in there again. Sad to see you didn't make it Cheryl but l am sure we will see you in another state team in Belconnen. See you all in September

Sue Wheeler

GO VICTORIA

Back
Top Bottom