2006 Aspley Tenpin Cup

Gloria can you please remove my name from C Squad as I am not bowling in this tournament.

Gloria, could I please get changed to c squad, due to I will be haveing to much fun and better hold of to c squad. Mr no Fun or clapping might get offendered. Thanks

New squad listing as at 3.30pm Sunday 12/11/06

Due to the wonderful response to the Aspley Cup by the female bowlers, management is pleased to announce that a special prize fund of up to $500.00 has been allocated to the first three female placings.

Thank you once again for your support
George and Gloria

Attachments

• Aspley Cup excel spreadsheet 121106.xls
    45 KB · Views: 65
that's a pretty good move, considering that there is only half a dozen of us ;)

thank you Aspley bowl =D> =D> =D>

Yeah I agree with broni, this tournament is looking good. I hope it goes well and best of luck to everyone bowling in it

As of Monday 13th November 2006 there is only 3 vacancies remaining in Squad A of the Aspley Cup.
Please note that besides these 3 vacancies an additional 6 bowlers in total or 2 bowlers per Squad will be taken as reserves.
Bowlers that have been accepted as reserves will need to attend the check-in of the respective Squads and be ready to bowl if an unaccepted vacancy arises in that Squad.
Furthermore, due to 3 Squads now bowling in the Aspley Cup, a revised prize fund will be posted on this site within the next 2 to 4 days.
Again, thank you for your support in the Aspley Cup and we hope to see you all in the next few weeks.
Regards,
Gloria and George.

Hi all,

Attached is the updated squad list for the Aspley Cup.

If there would be anyone willing to swap squads from C to A could you please advise via this thread or ring Aspley 10 Pin Bowl on 3263 8848 as Daniel Mifsud has unexpected work commitments (at his full time job) due to the Christmas period. If there is anyone willing to swap it would be much appreciated.

Thanking you advance

Gloria Reggars
Promotions Manager
ASPLEY 10 PIN BOWL

Attachments

• Aspley Cup as at 131106.xls
    45 KB · Views: 44
sorry gloria but i have to pull out wont be back bowling till next yr due to injury sorry about the inconvenience

steven armstrong

Sorry to hear that news Steven :( See you next year take care of yourself mate.
Now that we have lost Steve we have 3 spots left for A squad only.
You will be missed Matt maybe next year mate. ;)
Gloria

Hi Gloria,
I will give Miffy my spot in C squad so he can do what he has to do.

Put me down for A squad please, as long as Miffy is getting it due to the swap and not going to have to jump behind some reserves? Let me know.

Ronnie

Hi All,

Updated squad list as at 3.45pm 16/11/06

Also thank you to Ronnie for your offer to swap squads to accomadate Daniel's "Miffy" work commitments. It has all fallen into place nicely so you can enjoy your sleep in and we'll see you for "C" squad ;)

Attachments

• Aspley Cup as at 161106.xls
    45 KB · Views: 28
Back
Top Bottom