ASPLEY / NUCIFORA CUP SQUAD LISTING

Ha Ha Ha. Yes I can confirm that both Sammy and Mickey were picking mangoes today!!!!!!!! Funnily enough I haven't seen rain down the farm for about a year. Sammy and Mickey both showed up at the farm around lunch time, and suprise suprise it started raining LOL.

I am guessing you got a call from mickey. I can tell you that both sam and mickey won't have too much of a chance this weekend, I have never seen them work sooooooo hard :D both their arms will probably be ready to fall off......

Oh and when you see sam ask him about his Michael Jackson glove he was wearing when he was picking so he wouldn't get any blisters on his hands.

I think he already has blisters and i don't think it's from picking mangoes :D

Cheers boys

Frank N

P.S. Sam you told me to come on and have a look at this post so i came and i delivered

Wild Turkey said:
Oh and when you see sam ask him about his Michael Jackson glove he was wearing when he was picking so he wouldn't get any blisters on his hands.

I think he already has blisters and i don't think it's from picking mangoes :D

Cheers boys

Frank N

P.S. Sam you told me to come on and have a look at this post so i came and i delivered

Funny stuff Frank,

But the reason they call Sammy "Blisters" is because he shows up after the work is done if you no what i mean :lol:

Jase

ps Sorry Sammy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Oh Sam I forgot to ask.... can you bring me down your best jar of Mango Chutney from your Mango stand you have out the front of the bowl? Thanks mate.

Aaaahhh it feels good to wake up in the morning and have a good laugh! It's just a shame that my day has got of to such a good start at Sams expense! :wink:
The picture, the blisters and the mango chutney lines are just golden! :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way Sam you have told me about your uncle Frank before but after his post i really like this guy! :wink: A free Lane # 1 ball is on its way just for Frank! :wink: (Otherwise you can have it for a door stop Sam :wink: :p )

It's also good to see you have got an apprentice on board now Sam, i hope Mickey has got thick skin because he is travelling in good company! :wink: Which part of Italy does the name Zentveld originate from? Or did he get into Burdekin on the Basis that "Mickey" has got a Cosa Nostra ring to it? :p

Keep it up boys, it's funny stuff! I will see if i can just find this photo of Sam and Mickey at the head of the family's meeting! It also doubled as Mickeys initiation in to the gang!
Do you have the picture i am after Sean?

Hey Ronnie i'm his cousin Frank not his uncle, who is my father but that's cool mate, these big families can make things confusing

Cheers

Frank

nerds rule

Yeah Hi there everyone i thought this may have been a good time to start my debute on this forum after seeing the posts about the ASPLY CUP forum. I think that Sam has quietened alot of people this weekend and none of you have the respect to congratulate him after what you all said about him. I think he must have a great mental game unlike myself.

Sam congratulations last weekend and i think you done well considering the pressure you were on by those fools.

Sammy all the way

Everyone From Cairns has VIP passes to see sammy in action!!
and backstage passes :p

We all know hes gunna bowl the house down, he always puts on an awesome show,

Cheers Scotty

Nerds, without using swear words, do you have any idea what an absolute %$&^ this Sam guy is? Mate if you had fallen out of a Mango tree Sam would probably use you to stand on to reach that "GOLDEN MANGO" that Dwarf Wogs just can never seem to reach. Its obvious that frustration has poured out into his bowling and he's used it to his advantage to shut us all up.

Re: nerds rule

nerds said:
Yeah Hi there everyone i thought this may have been a good time to start my debute on this forum after seeing the posts about the ASPLY CUP forum. I think that Sam has quietened alot of people this weekend and none of you have the respect to congratulate him after what you all said about him. I think he must have a great mental game unlike myself.

Sam congratulations last weekend and i think you done well considering the pressure you were on by those fools.

Nat is that you!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

All jokes aside, I was delighted to hear that you had won Sam. Hopefully it will make you come down this way a bit more so we get to catch up a bit more often. Nerds and Scotty, I am sorry if I have offened you with what I have said towards Sam but it was ALL and ONLY intended as a bit of fun. I guess emotions and humour can never be expressed the way they are meant to be intended over the internet.

Happy

Hey thanks sean for the kind words and i also have forgotten to congratulate a good freind of mine Geggy (greg kelly) well done on your 300 mate they will come thick and fast now.

Back
Top Bottom