Ben Taylor
Brian Robinson
Brad Spicer
Wade Goddard
Darren Ince
Luke Green
John Knapp
Jason Pearson

Anyone that has not yet confirmed for this tournemant get in now as it is filling fast. See you all there cant wait guys.

Sammy Sammy Sammy,

Not sure what you guys smoke up there but i at least thought the tournament had to be bowled before we find out who cashed.
I have heard about people setting up conditions to suit certain people but setting up a prize fund payout with out bowling a ball thats very funny stuff!! :lol:

Bet Peter Lepp is a happy man at the momnent. :lol:

Jase

p.s Why is it that you have taken such an interest in this tournamnet????

Hope you dont feel that we have to donate to the Nucifora fund!!!! :lol:

Aspley cup

Jas what drugs you on because there is nothing wrong with the post, And i see your donating this weekend!!!!!!!

Only time will tell Sammy,

because of edit, I coppied and pasted you post so people could also laugh!!!! :lol:

Here it is!!!!!!!!!

HEY THERE ALL I HAVE THE ASPLEY CUP SQUAD LISTING AS OF 23/11/04

SQUAD A REVISED PRIZE FUND
Peter Lepp 1 $800
Damian Mc Andrew 2 $650
Bruce Doig 3 $500
Brad Adam 4 $425
Alex Winch 5 $350
Joe Gatt 6 $225
Mick Poulitsas 7 $200
Simon Starasburg 8 $190
Tony Hamilton 9 $175
10 $160
SQUAD B (full by confirmed entries)
Larry Birch
Steven Armstrong
Jim Carberry
Sean Moyle
Matt Fryer
Jamie Kassel
Brent Taylor
Mark Robertson
Sam Nucifora Jnr
Micky Zentveld
Leon Reggers
Jak Mcdougall
Ben Taylor
Brian Robinson
Brad Spicer
Wade Goddard
Darren Ince
Luke Green
John Knapp
Jason Pearson

Anyone that has not yet confirmed for this tournemant get in now as it is filling fast. See you all there cant wait guys.

Enjoy

Jase

sammy sammy sammy , u should have know that jase (aka MR FREEHOOK) was just waiting for u to put your foot in your mouth!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Hey Sam I'm suprised you didn't put yourself at the top of the list or did you edit that too? That's right...your not the one setting the condition like you were at home huh? :p

comebacks

OUCH I have the feeling im being picked on. Well sean i wont pick on a cripple Jase your not worth wasting my breath on and for the rest of you clowns ill see you at ASPLEY thats right ASPLEY a brissy tournemant that none of you blokes are supporting but ill come and support you guys. Even if you do set them up like Caboolture.

Obviously by those figures posted it played a fair bit easier in the morning ... what happened ... did the wind get up a bit in the afternoon?

Re: comebacks

brown beach boy said:
OUCH I have the feeling im being picked on.

Mate you have made your own bed there!!!!!!! :roll:

Even if you do set them up like Caboolture

You still have to make spares Sam !! :lol:

Jase

(aka MR FREEHOOK)

jase u shouldn't be swearing at people over the net !! (sparing how could u use such a dirty word :lol: :lol:next you will be telling us u now how to aim!!!! :p :p )

Hey Sam, put me down for spot 2 in A squad please mate! Im not greedy. :lol: :lol:
You know i couldn't resist something like this Sam! :wink: It is you! I had to have a go, it's like sport down here! :lol: :lol:

Don't worry about the spare jokes Sam, I cop them all the time mate! I'm just glad you came to the party to take some heat off me. So i am willing to do you a favour in return:
This Sunday i reckon all your fans from this forum post will be organising a special welcome for you, so i reckon you send me down a Track shirt in advance and i will get a little wog from the local soccer club to run into Aspley bowl before you arrive and cop all the punishment, that way you will still be able to bowl! :wink: That's the sort of friend that i am! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Keep up the good work lads very entertaining! Can't wait to see you on the weekend Sam, should be a rousing reception. PS where is my package biaatch! :wink:

Ok must admit, I had no idea what i was going to start here Sam :lol:

I can see with all the friends you have down here, why you went back home to NQ.

You sure know how to pull a crowd when you come to Brissie mate. Just drove past Ticket Tek in town and the line up went all the way down the street, I belive once they heard they camped out over night just to get tickets.Mate the crowed should be huge for you on Sunday (its a sold out event) Standing room only.. \:D/

Jase

It amazes me what superstars go to to get a GIG.

A little bird rang me to say that a particular NQ star was picking mangoes so he could get enough money together to pay the enty into his next tournament.:lol:

Jase

p.s Where are you Sammy???????????

Have your fans got u hidden somewhere in cotton wool till Sunday?????

Back
Top Bottom