19. Jeff Gortmans
20. Daniel Mifsud
21. Peter Martin
22. Cameron Smith
23. Paul Chambers
24. Tim Reichel
25. Erin McDonnell
26. Justin Edwards

Please register you interest in this event via reply post or contact Aspley 10 Pin Bowl on 3263 8848.

Thank you to the above people who have already expressed an interest in this event. Unfortunately due to our update disk going walk about it is possible some enteries have been ommitted. If your name has not been added to this squad list please advise us via reply to this post or contact Aspley 10 Pin Bowl.

Tim you realise the sports series is on the same day.
I know your good but are u that good:D :D

I did bowl youth roll offs and the Kedron cup on the same day once.. but I don't think I will be able to do that this time.

Please take my name off, I didn't realise they were the same day, and I already had my name down for the sports series.

Skins update *8.10pm 25/10/06*

01. Adam Hayward
02. Mick Poulitsas
03. Steve Armstrong
04. Jodie Hampson
05. Mel Warmington
06. Brad Reggars
07. Leon Reggars
08. Kylie Kassel
09. Cassie Ruddel
10. Ronnie Conquest
11. Joe Gatt
12. Mark Robertson
13. John Knaap
14. Jeff Gortmans
15. Daniel Mifsud
16. Peter Martin
17. Erin McDonnell
18. Justin Edwards
19. Christian Kereszteny
20. Bobbie Kirwin
21. Nick Creagan
22. Adam Pringle

Due to other commitments ie: Sports Series, Brisbane Area & Over 45's we've lost a few entries, should you wish to bowl the skins please let me know ASAP via Total bowling or at aspley 10 Pin Bowl 3263 8848

Thanks for your support
Gloria

Please take me off the list.

Something has come up and i am now bowling the sports series.
I will let you know if there is any one else sharing a ride with me to the sports series.

Ronnie (Sorry Gloria, nothing to do with you champion)

Thank you to all our participants and spectators a great day was had by all and there was some great games also.

Attached is the final standing sheet and skins results.

Attachments

• Skins 291006 - Results.xls
    17.5 KB · Views: 53
  • Skins overall results.xls
    19 KB · Views: 56
Thank you to the staff at Aspley Bowl for running a good skins tournament today, especially Gloria. Congratulations to all who won a skin and to Bobbie-Lee and Peter who won the high pin fall without winning a skin. I'm pretty sure everyone had a good day out there today, especially uncle mark with his wacky bowling styles, he had me and Shannon in hysterics!

There were some awesome games out there yesterday, special congrats to Kylie and Mick on their very nice 277 games!!!

Sorry to see some of the regulars weren't there (due to other commitments) however still a great day.

:bday: Happy Birthday to Bobbie-Lee and hope you shared some cake with the twins :lol:

Also to Braddy, congratulations on your 241 average for the day (not bad for someone who wasn't gonna bowl :rolleyes:
Nicola said "Wow, look at all those strikes Daddy's getting and Shontay was like "Oh yeah, he gets them all the time" and then Khynan said "Yeah, then he skitches!" so the kids were pretty impressed too. Well done babe and thanks for dinner at the club :p

P.S. Chips your trip wasn't wasted "you won the lucky number" way to go spunky

Back
Top Bottom