10K First Prize. Anyone Interested?

Are you interested in Attending the Sunraysia Tenpin Cup?

• Total voters

Deano

Ummmmmmmm I dont know!
Hey everyone, we are trying to organise a tournament for the Australia Day Weekend next year. It will most likley be called the Sunraysia Cup. It will have a $10,000 first place. Just thought id put it out there and see if people would come to a Country centre to win $10,000. Still a few things to do but things are looking very very promising. If people are not sure where it is it will be held in Mildura. Any questions we will try and answer.

Dean McKinnon

A big draw card but l would rather see 5 positions worth 2k+. 10k first place sure has a better ring to it tho.

Hey mate you could count Chris Harvey Dale Fitzgerald and Christian Purdue in. Just need to give a date so it dosn't conflict with anything else. Cheers Chris Harvey

A big draw card but l would rather see 5 positions worth 2k+. 10k first place sure has a better ring to it tho.
If all goes to plan top 5 payout will be the following.
$10000 1st
$5000 2nd
$2000 3rd
$1500 4th
$1000 5th
112 entries will be the maximum paying 1 in 3.
Dates will be 27th, 28th and 29th of January

As i said there are still a few things we have to do but its looking really good.

Deano

If you get this off the ground it will be big... If I am not working I'll be there. One can only hope you get the response required...

If you get this off the ground it will be big... If I am not working I'll be there. One can only hope you get the response required...

Cheers mate will be doing our best and it looks like our local council are jumping on board with some funding also.

I was just told the SA Cup is on again the same weekend next year.
At either Salisbury or Cross roads.
Hope you can work it all out.

Hope Mildura will get up and running and be the success that it can be, a big money tournament has been missing from Australia for quite some time.

I think SA Cup will again run into entry difficulty should it be on the same weekend, I personally know where I would rather go.

As co director of this tournament I assure everyone that this is no joke !!! . . Deano and myself have worked hard and fast at this as it is something we have wanted to do for some time. All the working's of the tournament are organised and complete, all that is left is the sponsorship which we have already locked in 25% of the money without even asking anyone!!! . . Our major sponsor has already even us pre-approval and will be on board by the end of the month . .

As bowlers we known what we/you want out of a tournament, so here it is !!!

PS : the prize money break down is our safe estimate..... It could be more . . . Shhhhh and watch this space . .:)

It would be great to see an event worth that much here (as well as the Masters of course). Probably wouldnt hurt to send an email to TBA and notify them of your intentions and dates, they will be able to give you some feedback.

Once again if all goes to plan this is the projected prizemoney (112 bowlers)

1st $10000
2nd $5000
3rd $2000
4th $1500
5th $1000
6th $900
7th $850
8th $800
9th $750
10th $700
11th $650
12th $600
13th $550
14th $500
15th $450
16th $400
17th - 34th $300. which is entry fee.

Looks good and very enticing. What do you guys think?

Deano

why don't you try and get some sponsorship money from a local motel/hotel and tell them you will put there info on the entries form, so they might get some money back and get a good room rate too, but bowlers would have to like and use these places for it to work. and again bowlers would have to get on board with that idea, it would be win win for all parties..
just a thought for you..
sounds good its a shame i don't travel anywhere to bowl really.

As co director of this tournament I assure everyone that this is no joke !!! . . Deano and myself have worked hard and fast at this as it is something we have wanted to do for some time. All the working's of the tournament are organised and complete, all that is left is the sponsorship which we have already locked in 25% of the money without even asking anyone!!! . . Our major sponsor has already even us pre-approval and will be on board by the end of the month . .

As bowlers we known what we/you want out of a tournament, so here it is !!!

PS : the prize money break down is our safe estimate..... It could be more . . . Shhhhh and watch this space . .:)

Back
Top Bottom