Your "marital" status at the bowl.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey if u buy the latest HUSTLER magazine and go turn 2 the centre fold: shes mine, u touch her ill kill ya!!!

nah im single and have been for like 1 1/2 years. maybe the big man upstairs is tryin 2 say sometin?? cyas round

icon_cool.gif

well i married to a hooker she has 5 kids that i support and last week i was on jerry springer shes sleeping with my father

Hey peoples....

I sorta had something going with a chik lately, but she broke it off last night on da fone.....so im single again!

And im luvin it toooooooooooo.....

(im used to being single, it happens alot to me
icon_biggrin.gif
)

Well shellby has said that if i ask someone out it will help my bowling
icon_rolleyes.gif

I have never tried this out as generally whenever i have asked someone out it was as i liked them. However i am always open to knew ideas

So if anyone would like to help out my bowling, and be willing to let me ask them out. You can say no, as so far it hasn't mentioned that being single degrades from scores, rather it is apparent it is the mere act of "asking out". Then please let me know, as i would really like to bowl better.
icon_biggrin.gif

My eyes have been opened!!!
icon_razz.gif

Catchya's

Kozzi

hey if u buy the latest HUSTLER magazine and go turn 2 the centre fold: shes mine, u touch her ill kill ya!!!

nah im single and have been for like 1 1/2 years. maybe the big man upstairs is tryin 2 say sometin?? cyas round

icon_cool.gif

well i married to a hooker she has 5 kids that i support and last week i was on jerry springer shes sleeping with my father

i was going out with Bobby O'Reilly... but we broke up last night
icon_sad.gif

so i'm single once again
icon_eek.gif

catchyas
xox

im single and loving it
although it would be nice to have someone, im not the kind of person to go out with someone just 4 the sake of it anyway
toodles
love loz

well i am single and i think i will be for a long time, reasons for ths would be cause i have no time, becasue i work, i goto the gym and i love my car. And women just cant have that now can they.

But single life is good, i can do what i want wheni want, but that doesnt mean to say i wouldnt mind i g/f at the moment. But all the good ones are taken here in tassie

i was going out with Bobby O'Reilly... but we broke up last night
icon_sad.gif

so i'm single once again
icon_eek.gif

catchyas
xox

im single and loving it
although it would be nice to have someone, im not the kind of person to go out with someone just 4 the sake of it anyway
toodles
love loz

well i am single and i think i will be for a long time, reasons for ths would be cause i have no time, becasue i work, i goto the gym and i love my car. And women just cant have that now can they.

But single life is good, i can do what i want wheni want, but that doesnt mean to say i wouldnt mind i g/f at the moment. But all the good ones are taken here in tassie

actually,

I just got informed that i wasn't single.... but she aintt talkin to me so im a bit
icon_confused.gif

Ah well we'll see what happens

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by b boy:
Sorry Matty!...but i have g/friend......but we can still hook up....lol
icon_biggrin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Foster you are such a dirty s**t !! You know you like it !!
icon_biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom