would any one be interested??

griggsy

would any one be interested in helping two bowlers find accomodation for the duration of the adult nationals in forest hill? what I was asking was would a bowler or someone associated with bowling be able to put up two bowlers for the duration of the rachuig nationals and we will pay an agreed amount for the time we are for rent of the room? becuase cheap accomodation that is convenient to the bowl is very very hard to come by. any help is appreciated even if it is directing us to a cheap hotel

hey mate its jason taafe,
if ya want we have some room at my joint but there is one slight problem i live 45 minutes from the bowl so thats probly not much help but i can have a chat to a few people for ya if ya want just give me a call or email me at
[email protected]
sweet as
jas

Try Nunawading Motor Inn On 03 98776511 aprox $80-$100 per night 5-10 min from bowl or Park Ave Apartments on 03 98075777 www.parkavenue.com.au $200 per night not taking bookings till Aug for October

thanks taff and grumpie, I think we have found some accomodation, but if all else fails with them I shall try the other avenues you have opened up to me, thank you very very much for all yourhelp, it is muchly appreciated. makes life so much easier for those trying to bowl.
cheers take it easy

Back
Top Bottom