Worst album ever

Casey Donovan's "For You"... I never bought it, but I heard some of it, and man.. no thankyou.

And Human Nature's album is good Porto, what do they put in your water down in Werribee? ;)

Ben Lee's "Awake Is The New Sleep"

Heard it once, thankfully don't have to ever hear it again

BEN LEE RULES

you think human natures new album is good.... right....
the mo-town album.. the new one?
it's just not right they shouldn't be doing mo-town. they should leave it to karaoke nights when they joke around but get it off the radio please it makes my ears bleed my own blood it hurts so much and makes me angry

so many albums so little time,
any
ricky martin,
enrique,
human nature,
backstreet boys,
need i go on?

I think any CD with Hason, Backdoor boys, Ricky Martin or Human nature in it, whether or not its actually their album (things like so fresh etc etc) need to be broken up into little pieces, set alight, and then catapulted into space, never to be seen again...

it would have to be that record from Shannon Noll, it can not sing!!!

he murdered the song "what about me" the original from moving pictures is so much better.

John Farnham's newer album "I remember when I was young" is extreamly bad.
but i guess anyone who does remakes of old classic songs is bound to be bad

Speaking of remakes, there are 3 that I cannot stand...
1) Madonna - American Pie
2) Jessica Simpson - Angels
3) Cosima - When the War is over

Remakes suck

ladykitchener said:
it would have to be that record from Shannon Noll, it can not sing!!!
he murdered the song "what about me" the original from moving pictures is so much better.

Oi don't knock Nollsy. Or I'll come and start singing some of that stuff on your front doorstep.

I had ALL the New Kids on The Block tapes and carried around my walkman listening to them non stop. I saw them on MTV singing "Hanging Tough" & "The Right Stuff" when they did a 90's countdown recently, they were pretty cute but OMG singing was not their strong point.

And others would be BROS, Milli Vanilli, Collette, Sophie Ellis Bexter & Natalie Imbruglia

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME #-o

Back
Top Bottom