Crap Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murderdoll

INSINR8R
We've had topics like fave song, fave band etc, but now its time for CRAP SONG/BAND/MUSIC/GENRE

I'd like to start us off. I think the worst song I've heard is Outkast's Hey Ya/Roses/I Like the Way You Move, hell any of their songs in general. I also think THE DARKNESS are crap too.
And to JC Chavez or what ever from N*SÜCK who did All Day Long I Dream About Sex, trying to rip off ALL DAY I DREAM ABOUT SEX by Korn isnt such a good idea. I went to a forum where this song was the topic, and even people who hated Korn gave JC a piece of their mind!!

Now your probably wondering "why didnt he mention Britney, Christina, Justin, Usher etc" Well answer is, we all ready know how crap their music is, best thing is to avoid saying their names :D

Whew, finally got that off my chest, now would anyone else like to add to this topic??

well i think slipknot and bands like the murder dolls and all of that music is crap, and bands like nofx and mainly punk in genral is better, hey and rap is good aswell

Justin Timberlake...what a loser...
Guy Sebastian.."Angels bought me heeeeeeeeere.." I wish they would take him back...
Cosima...if she destroys another song by Cold Chisel I really will hire a hitman to kill her...

i think that that shannon noll dude sucks shit. shall i find a "big black shiny car" and run him over with it?

One I forgot to mention...was it Jessica Simpson who remade 'Take my breath Away' ?
Honestly...I wish someone WOULD take her breath away...

luke said:
well i think slipknot and bands like the murder dolls and all of that music is crap, and bands like nofx and mainly punk in genral is better, hey and rap is good aswell

I forgot to mention punk music is crap, its now referred to as POP music. Just look at bands like Good Charlotte, Simple Plan and Blink 182, totally drifted from what they used to be.

The only decent punk band left is Rancid

I would have to say, William Hung, does anyone remember him? He did a song earlier this year, he's a Korean singer. He has to be the most hilarious attempt of a singer I've ever seen, and probably will ever see.

Also on the list of rubbish is anybody from Idol. If any of those singers had such amazing talent, they would have already been snapped up by record companies at an earlier stage of their career.

I agree with you guys that Jessica (and Ashlee) Simpson, Justin Timberlake, The Darkness and JC are rubbish, as well as the Idols mentioned, although Shannon is the best of a bad bunch.

Adrian I'm sorry to break it to you but all that heavy metal CRAP about dying and stuff I MEAN COMEON if you wanna kill yourself please just do it and stop trying to kill us with your crumby music ... it's painful to listen to we dont wanna hear about your lives that are apparently 'not worth living' if your gunna be down dont pull us down with you ..
Thank you .. thats my vote for MOST CRAP MUSIC EVER ...

Kara

BTW .. mustn't forget Tecno .. OMG that stuff is aweful!!!!!!!Most of them are just remixes anyway becasue they cant think of their own words .. tecno is made by people that dont know how to play an instrument or sing so they use other peoples music and lyrics and 'hype' it up ... ORGINALITY GUYS! eesh

yes i do agree blink and most of the punk bands are prduceing crap at the moment but they will get better, and no pennywise is still good and theres heaps of others. and rap is good

luke said:
yes i do agree blink and most of the punk bands are prduceing crap at the moment but they will get better

And i suppose the Earth is flat too??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Can't stand punk. Its all the same. Same guitar chords. Same high/nasal pitched singer. Within 5 seconds that stuff gets turned off.

Also most of the commercial music.. can't stand it mainly because they flog each song to death.

well luke d. what music do u like all of that crap that talks about killing them selves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom