Woodville Skins

Chook

SKINS TOURNAMENT
Just informing everyone that on the 5th July 2008 AMF WOODVILLE will be holding a Fundraising event to help raise money for Danielle Elliott and Shane Tunnah for Rachuig.

Brief Outline:

Entry Fee $130

8 games-top 3 scores in each game cashes

Flyer attached for further details!!

To register interest please post on Total bowling or call Shane or Danielle

Thanks for the Support!!:)

Attachments

• Flyer.doc
    124.5 KB · Views: 110
Due to sponsorship, more prizes have been added. These include:

first 300 is $100
high senior ave $50
high adult ave $50
high youth ave $50

each person can only win one of these four prizes.

Squad list:

Shane Tunnah
Robert Elliott
Isaac Elliott
Damo Teague
Jeff Elliott
Bill johnson
Chris Cummins
Mat Schoey
Tony Stoppel
Robert Chinner
Ashely Warren

Hey Danielle,

after reading that you have added some extra prizes, how about thinking of adding a female incentive......

i know there are some females in adelaide that can mix it with the men but maybe a female incentive is required to get those women to bowl.... just an idea..

cheers mate
marty

Hi Marty,

This is a very good suggestion and is my intension to add a female prize. I am still looking for sponsers and im waiting on some more figures before i promise any more prizes.

cheers Shano

As well as the four prizes mentioned above we hane now added:

High Female ave $50

(again only one person can win each prize)

Tony, Should i add your interest to the list?? Its gonna be a good event..Lots of cash on offer?

Danielle

Tony, Should i add your interest to the list?? Its gonna be a good event..Lots of cash on offer?

Danielle

What do you mean by that?

cheers

Tony

(P.S. or are you saying I can bowl twice)

sorry i didnt realise that shane had already put you on the list.. clearly a communication break down in our house!!

Updated Squad list:

Shane Tunnah
Robert Elliott
Isaac Elliott
Damo Teague
Jeff Elliott
Bill johnson
Chris Cummins
Mat Schoey
Tony Stoppel
Robert Chinner
Ashely Warren
Brenton Manning
Darren Hill
Jason Tura1 (lol)
Chris Walden
Paul Dollman

16 so far good work, only 9 more to keep prize money as is. Keep spreading the word, i hope to make this an annual event if we get numbers.

cheersn shano

Updated squad listing

Shane Tunnah
Robert Elliott
Isaac Elliott
Damo Teague
Jeff Elliott
Bill johnson
Chris Cummins
Colin Hunt
Tony Stoppel
Robert Chinner
Ashely Warren
Brenton Manning
Darren Hill
Jason Tura1 (lol)
Chris Walden
Paul Dollman
Amanda Bauer
Tony Long
Rex Mead
David Kuhn
Brenton Davy
Alex Klass
Streaty

Almost There only need 2 more and then the prize money goes up, good work keep it up all:D:D:D

quick question, with the event now part of the sports series, will this event be Accredited?

Cheers Ash

Good point Ash, I had the same thought earlier today! I am going to see Michael tomorrow and sort out some details, when I know i'll post on here and let all Know.

Cheers, Shano

Keep my name down ill bowl regardless.
I must say with the names down for this "tournament" maybe this format is the future of bowling in SA?
It gives everyone something to look forward to whether you are junior, youth, senior, male or female, and best of all i think this will be the most fun "tournament" for a long long time!

Looking forward to the skins :)

Alex

Just to clear it up....

Salisbury Singles was to accredit it's own tournament, as was Elizabeth Playford. The tournaments I accredited as a part of the 2008 Bowling Balls Australia Scratch Series were the ones I ran independently.

I'm not able to include this event under my accreditation. I had to have informed TBA at the start of the year if this was my intention, but having said that, if this is a future annual event, accreditation will definitely be taken on board as covered under the sport series.

Thanks

Sounds like too much politics to me.

Bring back the old days when it was much easier and cheaper!

cheers

Tony

I don't know the process so can someone explain to be:

1. How difficult is it to have a tournament accredited?
2. What are the costs
3. How long does it take?

If someone can explain this to me I would appreciate it.

Bmann

Well, Basically because this is an in house tournament I have been informed that we pay $20 to the Woodville Bowlers Association. fill in some forms and Bob's your Uncle, were sanctioned!

Not quite sure of the process for other tournaments like sports series etc.

Danielle

Back
Top Bottom