Wide Bay Grand Prix TOUR final !!!!!!

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
I got a phone call today from the staff at Kingaroy bowl. I know a few of the events this year have been cancelled but they have decided to run a final anyway. The following Top 48 are invited to the following;

Wide Bay Grand Prix - Tour Final

Date: Sat 15 December
Check in: 9.30am bowl at 10.00am

Format: 1 squad, everyone bowls 12 games (no matchplay or finals)

Cost: $48

Prizefund: 1st $500, 2nd $400, 3rd $300, 4th $200, 5th - 12th $100

If you are listed below or know someone who is listed below please tell them to contact Kingaory bowl asap to let them know if you will be attending or not. Kingaroy's number is: (07) 4162 4544. Looks to be a nice day trip, if you are not listed and would like to bowl, ring Kingaory and they will put you on a standby list. See you there!

Top 48

Brandon Qual
Matthew Middlemiss
David Weild
Robbie Muller
Ricky Cox
Chris Quail
Vaughn White
Lawrie Hill
Andrew Christopher
Shaun Majonvinic (sorry shaun)
Stephen Best
Ian Hughes
George Frilingos
Damien Mc Andrew
Reece Mc Cormack
Darryl Alford
Jim Carter
Mick Peppy
Don Sharenburg
Morty Douglas
Peter Brown
Scott Christohper
Alister Howard
Ian Schuler
Sid Ciancio
Carl Bottomly
Brian Pilkington
Steve Cable
Peter Cottom
Jon King
Matt Smith
Evan Matthews
Brendon Heathwood
Gary Smith
Tony Hamilton
Lee Webster
Trevor Bouker
David Turnage
Jim Murray
Jason Dawidowcz (maryborough)
Dwambo
Jon Whillans
Matt Shennan
Carl Trad
Cam Walsh
Jason Walsh
Nathan Duke

Ahh Well George i will let you tackle Kingaroy again. As much as I would like to go I have other commitments.
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif

Although is there any reason why it is being held on a Saturday. If they were able to push it back to the Sunday 16th December then i would be able to go.

Anyhow unless they change the date good luck to all who bowl.

Cheers

Andrew

PS If people want to reply on forum as to whether they are going or not people can get an idea of how many people are going (Just a thought)

Don't forget, this Saturday. Back up and bowl skins at Caboolture skins on the sunday, should be a fun weekend.
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

Does anyone have anymore information about the Skins tournie being held at Caboolture this Sunday??
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_razz.gif

For those who might be considering still going, the prizefund is guaranteed and at the moment they have 18 entries. Remember 12th place is $100. See you there.

Back
Top Bottom