Why have posts slowed on this site?

It's 'cause Wayne's been quiet lately. Must be time for you to inflame something mate, nobody's had anybody to bash much (except Peter Miller who's copping a belting in the vBookie section :p)

:p :D ;)

So lazy was I tonight I thought I'd just make eggs on toast for dinner... sounds boring I know but I gotta tell ya, they were so good!! No effort to cook them and they tasted great.

Try it people

Since I'm an American, and everyone knows that we Americans like a good conspiracy theory.....how about we ask the TBA why they're removed Cara Honeychurch's name from the position as Chairperson?....my theory is that she quit once she found out that the entire organisation is a sham. lol

Cheers Wayne. Not the inflammatory post I was after though, most will agree with you this time around.

And she's not new to the board, remember.

Okay I need to remember that people aren't inside my head and seeing the context that I'm thinking of when I write things. Allow me to clarify that last post.

Firstly the "inflammatory post I was after" was something in the realms of absurd, I was expecting something like "George can't bowl without a wrist brace" or "Belmo's on the decline" - something outrageous igniting discussion.

When I said most will agree, I was meaning that in the sense that people will want to jump in with the conspiracy theory wagon. The entire organisation is not the sham it used to be - that's right I have no shame in recognising its past - but without it we wouldn't have a sport to participate in.

I, personally, am excited with the new paths things are taking with this sport. I think things are always on the improve since Gillian has settled in last year, and the new board structure has been working well.

Behind the scenes there are some very positive things coming through this year, and I think if we all embraced TBA for a while, we might find we like it again.

To put a lid on the actual question before it might get out of hand, putting her name on the website in the first place was premature, anticipation before anything has been finalised. She did not resign a matter of days after being elected. No conspiracy, sorry.

To put a lid on the actual question before it might get out of hand, putting her name on the website in the first place was premature, anticipation before anything has been finalised. She did not resign a matter of days after being elected. No conspiracy, sorry.

Do you know something I dont?...
Are you trying to tell us that the election results were ANTICIPATED ?
WHAT EXACTLY DOES THAT MEAN? ..... FIXED?

Back
Top Bottom