who's going to the wrestling in australia

taker

D-GENERATION X RULES
just though i add this post to see who will be going to the wrestling when it comes to the brisbane entertainment centre in march (5th)it a sunday night well i might be going who else? just asking

I went to the Raw Survivor Series tour when it came to Melbourne last year. Best night ever. We were on the floor on the left of the entry ramp.
It was funny coz some of our mates were there and got thrown out for re-enacting the moves during the intermission.

i went to Smackdown one last yr was awsome night even though we where in middle area still a good night though.
Chris

Can anyone tell me some names of the wrestlers coming out to Australia?

coming to sdyney australia

WWE SMACKDOWN PRESENTS
- 4 Main Events
- Olympic Champion Kurt Angle takes on “The Worlds Strongest Man” Mark Henry, The Deadman “The Undertaker” and Legend Killer Randy Orton in a Fatal 4 Way World Heavyweight Title Match
- Chris Benoit vow’s to make Booker tap!
- Boogeyman Debuts

Fatal Four Way Match for
The World Heavyweight Championship
Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton vs.
Undertaker vs. Mark Henry (w/ Daivari)

United States Championship
Chris Benoit vs. Booker T. (w/ Sharmell)

Rey Mysterio vs. JBL

WWE Tag Team Championship
Matt Hardy & Road Warrior Animal vs. MNM

Cruiserweight Championship
Funaki vs. Kid Kash vs. Jamie Noble vs. Gregory Helms

Boogeyman vs. Sylvan

Lashley vs. Orlando Jordan

Brian Kendrick vs. Finlay

Line up subject to change

WHATS COMING TO BRISBANE

WWE SMACKDOWN PRESENTS
- WWE Inaugural Brisbane 20 Man Over The Top Battle Royal, The Winner will face World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle on the same night will face the winner of the 20 man Battle Royal for the World Heavyweight Title

World Heavyweight Championship
Kurt Angle vs. ???

WWE Inaugural Brisbane Cup 20 Man Over The Top Battle Royal

Winner to face World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle!

Undertaker
Randy Orton
Chris Benoit
JBL
Booker T.
Brian Kendrick
Road Warrior Animal
Lashley
Sylvan
Matt Hardy
Jamie Noble
Boogeyman
Orlando Jordan
Gregory Helms
Kid Kash
Mark Henry
Johnny Nitro
Joey Mercury
Rey Mysterio

Jamie Noble

Diva Down Under Bikini Contest

Plus Other Matches!

Line up Subjact to Change

GO THE BRISBANE 20 MAN BATTLE ROYAL CUP TO FACE THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ON THE SAME NIGHT KURT ANGLE

Hey all i will be goin to the sydney superdome march 3rd :) cant wait to see undertaker smash randy orton an the rest

Hey just checked tickitek an sydney tickets are sold out but there are still seats available for qld venue in every price range from $345 to $50

wish i could afford to go but can't shame though should be good enjoy the show
the reggae iam sure it will be great

:D \\:D/ I just got tickets off my Sis. Bro and Niece and Nephew for Valentines Day!!! IM GOING TO SMACKDOWN!! WOOOOO!!! \\:D/ :cool:

Taya04 said:
:D \\:D/ I just got tickets off my Sis. Bro and Niece and Nephew for Valentines Day!!! IM GOING TO SMACKDOWN!! WOOOOO!!! \\:D/ :cool:
your very lucky wish i was going

Back
Top Bottom