Who's been affected by Ansett for Syd Cup?

Chipis

Hey everyone!!!
I was just wondering if anyone has been affected by the Ansett thing for Sydney Cup? In other words are there people that were flying with ANsett that are unable to come now because of this? Hopefully not, but i was just wondering. Or if there is someone you know of?
Thats all from me!
Take it easy
icon_cool.gif

Glen

Brendan Heathwood had a flight booked with Ansett but he is still coming down as he is driving, Anthony Ambrosio now has to drive as well coz they have out a stop to Qantas cheap fares for family members.

That is all I know of.

Kel

hey Lil Bro,

As you know me and Kim Smith had our flights booked with Ansett and well i might be able to make it but i donno bout kim as she has trade skool and well it's gonna cost us a mint i'm hoping i will still get there but if not i got Sharp still but i wanna bowl both! See what happens i should still make it hopefully
icon_smile.gif
Well my fingers are crossed. Hope to get there

Leisa

Well Lil Bro,

last last post doesn't really appy anymore Kim and I can't get a flight over to Sydney for JSC so neither of us will be there
icon_sad.gif
It's not fair i wanted to bowl so bad but hey it's not like i can do anything about it!

Good Luck to all bowling

Lil Leisa

Hey all because of all this SH*T i won;t be at JSC seeing i was booked with Ansett and i don't have the money to pay for another fare even if it was still 400 - 450 from here but i most certainly can;t afford the 780 its going to cost now
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif

so you won;t be seeing me at JSC sorry guys but hey at least we are all still alive unlike the thouands that lost thier lives in the states

i will catch up with you all soon ok take care
From the NiceGuy in tassie

Tim Bessell

Back
Top Bottom