who would like to bowl for a $1000

hi everone we ahave just opend a new center in stanthorpe qld and we are looking at ways to get some very good bowler to come to our town and show us how its done as we have a top score off 197 so fare and some locals word like to see some off the best
my thought were to have a proam so they could bowl with you guys would $1000 first price $300 second $200 third entice some good bowlers to our center so how does a pro am work in bowling just keep in mind we only have 6 lanes
shane

I believe you guys have a local there by the name of Frank Davies.....I am sure he could name a few names....

My suggest would be approach some of the Brisbane centres that still have touring leagues and see if they will come out. Usually you would have to return the favour by going back to them. I think Capalaba still has the King Pins which has some big name bowlers. If not get back to me and i will see who I can drag together to come out. I ran the Mt Gravatt Warriors for about 4 years with some big numbers.

Run a competition at Chinchilla with only 4 lanes. Made it a very long day. By the way are the lanes Timber or synthetic

I was going to throw Franks name in their also Dale and yes I am sure he could throw a few names into the hat too!!!

the lanes are synthetic frank has not thrown a ball for many years and he is very rusty we have some good pix off him on his ass legs up high and all his balls are cracked from being in the shed in stanthorpe and you now how cold it get up here

:) Frank was rusty before he left......Tell him the boys from NBBS say hi...he will know....

Rather then the $1,000 perhaps try a skins similar to Maryborough did with the disabled. If the timing was right I could get a couple from Rocky to come down.

next time i run through your town ill have a bowl and brake that high score lol shouldn't be to hard.

ive gone through your little town few times but never stoped there.

Back
Top Bottom