Votes: 19 27.9%
  • melbourne storm

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HoTgOdDeSs said:
Tigerssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Tigerssssssssssssssss meaowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Opz grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :D Go Tigersssssssssssssssss ;)
Tigers by 12 points :D

Well...the Doggies didnt make it, nor did the Roosters and so I was annoyed coz I wont support anyone else...but I have to say GO THE TIGERS! Im glad they beat the Dragons because for the past 2 weeks all that was all over the bloody newspapers was 'Dragons going all the way' and crap like that, now that they're gone....theres none of that! YAY!!! :D

my team the dragons in 2050 but when it comes down to it this year the cowboys :rolleyes:

Up until we had to travel to Townsville for de Veer training weekends I was an AFL supporter...never followed NRL. Now I am converted.
GO THE COWBOYS!!!!!!

I agree with you Terry LOL :) I think we will have to wait that long. Anyway still have tickets to the game so coming from Cairns i think i will go for the Cowboys. You never can tell this season has been a very good one.

Hmm i find it really sad that most people who support other nsw teams than the tigers, are all jumping on the tigers bandwagon. Boo to them :splat:

We are a household divided

Brad goes the Eels but is nursing a bruised ego & broken heart

Me
GO COWBOYS

Tigers suckkkkkkk

God i ^^^%$%^ hate Rugby!!!!!!!!!!

bloody teams that shouldn't exist, bring back the NSWRL!!!!! :bad-word: :bad-word:

lol i want the cowboys to win being a queensland but seeing I had money on the tigers back at 80-1 I would like them to win. Either way i guess i have a win

Back
Top Bottom