• west tigers

Votes: 25 36.8%
  • north queensland cowboys

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • melbourne storm

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
melbourne and brisbane r gone, now eels and cowboys, eels will win, then tigers and st goerge, st goerge will win then the grand final were the eels will hand st goerge there arse's on a silver pladder.

ok well my faithfull broncos lost yet another game so now id have to say cowboys, i dont think theyll win but if they pull off something good against eels then they should make it to the final

if cowboys are out then im goin for tigers all the way, they played brilliantly against the broncos and Brett Hodgson has been on fire and i think they have what it takes to slay the dragons ;)

Allllright :cool:

oh yeh i forgot someone.....u cant leave out Benji Marshall, hes at his peak at the moment and even tho he will be playing with a slight injury he still has the steps and the great footwork to get through the front rowers

Allllright :cool:

The eels have this one i rapped up i believe.Going into the finals i really would have backed the dragons BUT there shocking play at the start of the dragons vs sharks game turned me off. Go the eels...go riddell...GO HIS NEW HAIRSTYLE ;)

Seeing as my beluvved doggies didn't quite make it, and Jagga's Bronco's are also rans, we reckon it will be a Tigers and Cowboys grand final, with the pussies winning by 8 points ;)

Well there go the F'n DRAGONS...lol oh well i'll have to go for the tigers in the grand final... :bad-word: :splat: :2gunfire:

NOT HAPPY... :mad:

HoTgOdDeSs said:
Go The Mighty Tigers
Agreed
icon14.gif

We're even getting this game in Hobart in prime-time tonight.

Who would of thought ay... TIGERS & COWBOYS... WoOoOt cant wait to go to the grand final now seen as the dragons are gone dont know who to go for... Ill be cheering for both now... :D

The eels are goooooooooooooooooooooooooone................ :p

FMD...Just when I thought that the Eels couldn't possibly find a new way to break my heart, they go and do it.

At least we've got teams in the Flegg and PL finals though. Small consolation I guess.

Looks like I have to jump on the Tigers bandwagon now.

Back
Top Bottom